Community Rules, Guidelines & Templates (Updated March 27, 2017) - Neaksy - 07-20-2016
To keep events as fun and high quality as possible, we have set up simple but necessary rules all members must follow at all times. Failure to follow the following rules may result in a temporary and/or permanent ban from the entire community (forums, TeamSpeak and game servers), depending on the severity of the rule(s) broken. Members can report rule-breakers to the staff, proof will however be required.
We reserve the right to punish people we deem have a toxic and unacceptable attitude. Squeakers, people who are intentionally or unintentionally annoying, talking over other people on TeamSpeak, and ruin the ambiance of the community. You may only dispute your sanctions if they are warnings on the forums, permanent bans, or server groups like Muted on the TS server. We also reserve the right to change those rules at any time, with or without prior warning. It is up to you to check regularly for any changes.
I would like to remind you that this community is run by our own free will, that the community wouldn't exist without us, that we aren't legally or morally obliged to keep running it, and that to ensure that the quality of our events and the behavior of our members remains decent, rules have to be put in place and followed by everyone. If certain rules are added or enforced, this is because we, the administration, deem that a significant portion of our members abuse or behave in a negative way that obliges us to take action. Punishing people individually has proven not to be good enough, and people who complain of rules, and sanctions, are always the ones who break them, and contribute to the problems we face.
Last Updated: March 27, 2017
Changelog Wrote:January 31, 2017 — Added rule B7.
February 12, 2017 — Simplified wording for some rules.
March 27, 2017 — Added rule D8.
1. Community Rules
A. Forum Rules
B. Event Rules
- A1. Do not double post or post redundant topics. If you believe you're not done yet, just edit your first post instead.
- A2. Do not post links, promote or discuss about copyrighted material such as game torrents, cracks, warez or pirated content.
- A3. Do not post any sort of pornography/gore content. We don't want that shit anywhere on this forum. Anything we judge doesn't belong to a gaming board will be removed.
- A4. Do not blatantly disrespect and harass any member. If you don't like someone, ignore them or sort it out between yourselves in private, not here.
- A5. Heated discussion is tolerated, as long as you keep personal insults out. We may however remove anything that we deem is redundant or doesn't belong in our forums.
- A6. Search for similar threads before posting a new one. You can use the Search function to make it easier. Also, make sure you post in the correct category.
- A7. Do not advertise for any YouTube channel, crew, community or other external sites we are not affiliated to. There are a few threads you can post your own creations on already, use them.
- A8. Please do not make a signature that is over 200 pixels tall. That should be around 5 lines of text. Signatures exceeding or bypassing that limit will be deleted, and the user warned.
- A9. Posting something that somehow does nothing to contribute to the discussion, or fails to be constructive, will result in a warning and ban if the offense is repeated.
C. Host Rules
- B1. Unless stated otherwise, you must join our TeamSpeak server, as the host will be giving crucial instructions there. IP is 188.8.131.52:9993.
- B2. Do not sign up if you have no intention of showing up. If you believe you will be late, or might not be able to join the event, you must say so in your post.
- B3. Do not disrespect any member or staff. If you don't like someone, ignore them or sort it out between yourselves in private, not here.
- B4. You must listen to the host and/or co-hosts and community staff (admins, moderators). You have to let them speak when they have to.
- B5. Trolling must be kept to a minimum. Not following, listening or agreeing to the host's instructions, will result in immediate punishment.
- B6. Unless stated otherwise on the event topic, no one is allowed to have mods, hacks or trainers during events. Not following this rule will result in a permanent ban.
- B7. Do not have an overly negative attitude. This includes complaining about stuff constantly. Breaking this rule can result in a kick or a ban if repeated.
Note: Event Hosts can also set up their own rules in their event threads. Thus, when signing up for an event, you agree on the rules above but also the host's, meaning that you can also be punished by the staff for not following those rules.
- C1. Only members who have the Event Host group can officially schedule and organize events on our forums.
- C2. Do not exclude members from your events, unless otherwise directed to by admins or given permission from the staff.
- C3. Two events can not happen simultaneously and on the same platform: two events need to be spaced of at least thirty minutes if on the same platform.
- C4. Hosts are required to be on our TeamSpeak server and communicate vocally at all times.
D. TeamSpeak Rules
- D1. Do not harass nor disrespect other people. If you don't like someone, just mute them. You should not mute event hosts, moderators or administrators though.
- D2. Do not advertise unless given permission. This means no promotion of other TeamSpeak servers or communities.
- D3. Do not promote links to pirated material or pornography/gore.
- D4. Do not spam, flood, or abuse of your microphone. We're humans, not animals. Do not use soundboards or play music through your microphone either.
- D5. Do not impersonate any administrator or other user to obtain server/channel groups.
- D6. Do not use any sort of exploits. You may report glitches or bugs to administrators. We have logs that can easily prove if you exploited these.
- D7. Do not talk over other people, especially hosts and administrators. You have to let important people talk first. Use common sense and only talk when it's relevant or useful.
- D8. Calling anyone the secret crook whether the intent is to sabotage a certain player or not will result in severe punishment.
2. Event Template
Hosts have to use this default template in order to create an event thread. Please stick to this format and only edit it to add the necessary information, so that it looks clean on TeamSpeak. Also, the Time Conversion Link is a link where people can check out the time and date of the event in their own time zones. Follow this link and set it up for each event make to ensure people are aware of when the event starts in their own timezone.
Topic title must be formatted like this:
Platform Event | Game | Day. MM/DD/YY
Title: PC Event | GTA Online | Sat. 08/27/15
Game: Grand Theft Auto V
Date: Saturday, August 27, 2015
Time: 18:00 GMT+2
Time Conversion Link: Click here
Schedule: Busted, Deathmatches, Races, Soggy Biscuits...
Sign up with your Social Club username:
01. Neaksy - Neaksy
1) Listen to the host.
2) No mods are allowed. If you're spotted using them, you'll be kicked.
3) Please join the TeamSpeak server, crucial information will be given there.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1KsJDKa.png[/img] -> For GTA 5
[img]https://i.imgur.com/R4VWAJg.png[/img] -> For GTA IV
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eFQK6mZ.png[/img] -> For GTA EFLC
[img]https://i.imgur.com/GthVusd.png[/img] -> For Rust
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WQ7CY6U.png[/img] -> For Euro Truck Simulator 2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uUmcW2T.png[/img] -> For Dirt 3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/mbIdmSl.png[/img] -> For Minecraft
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fjS0Qoo.png[/img] -> For Rocket League
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hWy98u5.png[/img] -> For Garry's Mod
^^REMOVE THE INCORRECT HEADERS^^
[b]Game:[/b] Grand Theft Auto V/Full name of the game
[b]Date:[/b] Day, Month 69, 2016 <- Must be formatted this way
[b]Time:[/b] 4:20am EST/GMT+6/etc.
[b]Time Conversion Link:[/b] [url=TIME_LINK_GOES_HERE]Click here[/url]
[b]Schedule:[/b] Gamemode1, Gamemode2, Gamemode3.
[b]Sign up with your Social Club/GFWL/PSN etc. username:[/b]
1) Don't be a massive douchebag. No one likes douchebags.
2) First one asking to be the crook in busteds gets kicked.
3) Change the rules above, they're jokes. Make your own.