Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: NGG needs your help! Please Read!
Quote:This is just a notice that your DreamHost account #148####
("andrew's Account") has a due balance of $119.40 on it.

| NOTE: Accounts overdue for 60 days will be suspended for non-payment.

If your account becomes suspended you will need to pay the FULL balance to have it reactivated.

I've completely run out of money.  Not kidding.  I cannot pay this.  I'll be ok in a couple of months, but for right now, I am fucked.  

If you're confused, this is the cost of hosting nextgengta.com! (1 year cost)

If you must know, even though I've got more subs than ever, and my channel is doing well, I currently do not make enough money from youtube to live on my own anymore.  On the 18th of next month, my lease is done, and I will be driving me and my meager possessions 1800 miles to Florida to live with my parents and start looking for a real job.

I've run NGG and paid for everything for the past 4-5 years or so without asking anyone for a dime, but I can no longer afford it.

If you want NGG to keep on going, please donate anything you can here:

https://streamlabs.com/gtamissions

It goes directly into my paypal.  Once i hit the 119.40 dollars, I'll let you guys know.  I don't want your charity, I just want enough to keep nextgengta.com alive!

Thanks a ton to anyone who helps.  I will def. make your contributions known!

-bj
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
thanks to Stinger. and 1 other unknown source, i'm already at 63.96 towards my goal.  I thank you both!  please, members of ngg, help me keep this alive!
Done!
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

On September I Will Donate But IDK How Much
I Hope Your Be Doing Well In The Near Future Angel
Trust Me I Will Try My Best To Keep The NGG Alive
I hope you Reach your goal which you probably will...

WILL Donate when i can.....

Big Grin Hope you the best in the future man....
[Image: 200.gif]

Welll i got more donations, but all i see are peoples real names so i'm not sure how to credit some of ya'll!

let me know here if u donated please!

GTAHQHD donated, i recognize his name!  And I'm pretty sure the other guy is MauriceZockt!

Who is Kacper? lol
(08-22-2017, 06:40 PM)gtamissions Wrote: Who is Kacper? lol

It's me!
[Image: giphy.gif]
goal has been met guys!  Thanks to everyone! Big Grin

As soon as i figure out everyones names who donated i will post a thank u topic crediting everyone! 

THANKS HOMIES!
Well i would love to, but i cant because its due to the country obviously.
Thank you everyone who donated, we appreciate it a lot!
Glad to hear the goal for keeping ngg website up was met. If my damn internet hadn't gone out all day, I would definitely have donated. I would hate to see this site disappear. And good luck in your search for a "real job", and safe travels to Florida. Having a "real job" sucks.
Wow. Amazing that we reached the goal that fast. Thanks to everyone who donated!
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
I will donate on Monday Aug 28'th when I get paid. I want to play in more group events!
(08-25-2017, 03:42 AM)NebulasXReyVoid Wrote: I will donate on Monday Aug 28'th when I get paid. I want to play in more group events!

Feel free to pay, but there is no need as they already achieved their goal
(08-25-2017, 04:05 AM)cookedporkchop10 Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 03:42 AM)NebulasXReyVoid Wrote: I will donate on Monday Aug 28'th when I get paid. I want to play in more group events!

I don't mind kicking in a few bucks for the cause. 
(08-25-2017, 06:45 PM)NebulasXReyVoid Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 04:05 AM)cookedporkchop10 Wrote:

I don't mind kicking in a few bucks for the cause. 

Sorry I was a couple of days late. Donation made. Alrighty when's the next 

PS4 event?  Laughing