Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Is Anyone Still Interested in PS4?
Grand Theft Auto Online 
So, PS4 events haven't been around for a while. I tried opening an event a month back and had to cancel due to a lack ot sign-ups. I was wondering if anyone is still interested in events for playstation.

If enough people let me know that they still want to attend events, I will host an event either next week or the week after as I already have a full playlist ready. So reply whether you want to play PS4 or not.
        [Image: raccoons.jpg]
  • Windows 10Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ ProcessorRAM: 8 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDDGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M                                     
I think you can send to NGG PS4 users who played with Leni let them know that you will be hosting it soon
I think most of the ones that did the ps4 events with Lenichelle ragequit when she was banned and they didn't like the reasoning behind it. I guess you can check out the past events subforum, look at the ps4 events, and try to PM some of the people that had signed up for them.

That's all I can think of doing to see if they would like to do more ps4 events. You may get some interest from this thread. I wish you luck in trying to get the ps4 events going with some activity.
Maybe I'll join
Yeah I'll do PS4 events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yer.... why have the PS4 events dried up?
Why do comms have to ban people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

(06-15-2017, 08:01 PM)BrapsMcswagger Wrote: So, PS4 events haven't been around for a while. I tried opening an event a month back and had to cancel due to a lack ot sign-ups. I was wondering if anyone is still interested in events for playstation.

If enough people let me know that they still want to attend events, I will host an event either next week or the week after as I already have a full playlist ready. So reply whether you want to play PS4 or not.
(06-18-2017, 03:08 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: Yer.... why have the PS4 events dried up?
Why do comms have to ban people?

1. Because nobody signed up to the event that BrapsMcswagger made....
2. Hmmm, I don't know, maybe because they break the rules?
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Maybe try making another thread for the event, hopefully more people sign up.

---

Moved to Event Discussion.
All us newbies join for there first event....... and its always the regulars that start shooting & killing, then we get blamed for it.

Grand Theft Auto Online 
(06-15-2017, 08:01 PM)BrapsMcswagger Wrote: So, PS4 events haven't been around for a while. I tried opening an event a month back and had to cancel due to a lack ot sign-ups. I was wondering if anyone is still interested in events for playstation.

I wanna join! send me your PSN ID or add/msg me Mad-Muss
Grand Theft Auto Online 

If enough people let me know that they still want to attend events, I will host an event either next week or the week after as I already have a full playlist ready. 

I do add XxSolarxDeathxX

i want to not sure if able to make it though
Never stopped

I remember back in the day on PS3, there was an event every Friday on GTA4.

Busted, DD, Guantlet, king of the barge, zombie rush, rail road rush.

Grand Theft Auto Online 

I'm up for Ps4 Events!  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
GTA5/PS4 Username: NebulasXreyVoid

GTA5/PC Username: Ops_Kill_One