Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: Unofficial Event Rules
[Image: qD5EkcB.png]

Eeeyerybody!

As you might have seen in the last few days, some members of the community have hosted CAH events without actually being event hosts or staff members; however, they had permission from an admin. We discussed this a while ago but nothing came of it (like many ideas, lol).
Now that people want to participate in these, we decided that regular members will be able to host unofficial events under these conditions:
- Event host must have a Verified Speaker rank on our TeamSpeak server (don’t ask for it, it’ll be given out if earned),
- Event host must ask an admin for a permission to host an event,
- All unofficial events must be posted in Unofficial Events subforum,
- Event rules, rule C2 and rule C4 also apply.
- It is preferred that these events do not happen when official events take place.
Sign-ups are not necessary, but keep in mind that in games that are limited to small amounts of players, people who signed up have higher priority.

If you have any feedback, feel free to reply to this thread.

Also, woohoooo, thread 1001 (1000 doesn't exist..)!
That's good dude! well i was just thinking that maybe i will host a car meet soon it's for trial because due to my upload speed i want to see if everything will be ok so i make a thread in PC events what do you think ?
(07-26-2017, 11:25 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: That's good dude! well i was just thinking that maybe i will host a car meet soon it's for trial because due to my upload speed i want to see if everything will be ok so i make a thread in PC events what do you think ?

You will still have to have someone with Verified Speaker to host it for you.
Post it in this forum.
Leo lol not this thread
[img=0x250]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwnJXHDBacmiZnG/giphy.gif[/img]
(07-27-2017, 10:10 AM)Lionek Wrote: Leo lol not this thread

oh yeah, oops LOL
[Image: IMG_1046.jpg] [Image: dszjdgzskufgszerilyg.png] [Image: pic_1.png] [Image: LOL.jpg]
Custom PC                               Crazy Landing                          Funny Stunt                             Kinky stuff
(07-27-2017, 08:00 AM)Randoom Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 11:25 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: That's good dude! well i was just thinking that maybe i will host a car meet soon it's for trial because due to my upload speed i want to see if everything will be ok so i make a thread in PC events what do you think ?

You will still have to have someone with Verified Speaker to host it for you.
Post it in this forum.

Someone with Verified Speaker? should i look for it? well i don't know if someone's not interested in car meets i will check it out  Blush
Thanks RandoomЧИК
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My YouTube