Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

What have you done with the summer
I have learnt to be an ethical hacker and I have done physics for fun.
I have no life.
I have worked on a farm and got an American girls email while in Germany.
I have played guitar and watched all your channels (neaksy needs to upload more and GTA missions great content).

My favourite quote now is a single tree doesn't make a forest and a single action doesn't make a tree.

I have been to France Germany Italy.

What have u done?
Ghost over and out!
nothing
Less than I'd hoped... 
I prepared for my first year in university next year (buying/building a laptop, buying books etc etc.), started and maintained a workout schedule and I've gotten a job. Besides that I've been relaxing and I went to several different countries.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
I dont have a life.

[Image: oW08f3N.png]
uh...
wel i did...... uhhh.... NOTHING horray!
lol

join my discord:  https://discord.gg/DVgGBSg
(08-16-2017, 07:41 PM)Neaksy Wrote: nothing

Yeah right I saw your YouTube video.

Nice outro
Ghost over and out!
I've been working at my mom's workplace, earning money and shit. Jobs shit though, i fill up juice bottles and put lables on em. I'm standing there with pink rubber gloves and a green rubber apron filling and labling like 200 bottles a day. Beat this bitchez
Broke my car; fixed my car, rebuilt the engine for no reason; broke it again; fixed it, rebuilt the entire undercarriage for no reason.
Dug out my old Nissan; re-painted it; did a front end conversion; stuck an RB in it. Drove it about and decided I want to change it entirely for drifting.
Bought a van; made it nice, sold the van.
Got another car from the wife; keeping it stock. He says.
Bought a Honda Beat.

I'd say I was pretty productive for once.
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
Working. That's all I ever seem to do.
I'm usually working at summer. I know people traveling do something, students and pupils having holidays.
But for me this is wonderful time: sunny, warm, not too many people in public transport.

meanwhile i founded perfect time for vacations and traveling - march.
Tickets are cheaper, my ci-workers can cover me and good season for asia. 

sometimes i wish to be teacher because in Russia they have 2 or 3 months vacation plus season holidays, but salary........

btw it remindes me school thread of september: "How i spent my summer" HAPPY HEW STUDY YEAR FGTs Big Grin
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My YouTube
(08-16-2017, 06:16 PM)Ghost Wrote: I have learnt to be an ethical hacker and I have done physics for fun.
I have no life.
I have worked on a farm and got an American girls email while in Germany.
I have played guitar and watched all your channels (neaksy needs to upload more and GTA missions great content).

My favourite quote now is a single tree doesn't make a forest and a single action doesn't make a tree.

I have been to France Germany Italy.

What have u done?

Went around the world

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Pretty much less stuff due to some events happening in my family. And my father trying to earn himself some money.
Rebuilt a deck.
[Image: 76561198081095082.png]
watched anime
played with NGG
Slept
Got a new job.
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue