Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Howdy from South Texas!
Grand Theft Auto V 
Username:NebulasXReyVoid
Hobbies:Gaming, Cars, Space.
Interests:A bunch of eclectic shit.
Bio:Hazard

Hey everyone! I am a former member, username: Ops_Kill_One. I wasn't kicked from the group or anything but I did get banned by Rockstar for a bit for modding on PS3. They completely wiped out my account, my rank, money etc... So I had to start from square one. So I wanted to earn a respectable rank on GTA V Online before participating in the group events again. I no longer have access to my original email so I had to register with a new account. Look forward to playing online events with everyone! had a blast last time! Peace...
GTA5/PS4 Username: NebulasXreyVoid

GTA5/PC Username: Ops_Kill_One

Welcome to NGG!
Grand Theft Auto Online 
(08-17-2017, 03:24 AM)NebulasXReyVoid Wrote: Username:NebulasXReyVoid
Hobbies:Gaming, Cars, Space.
Interests:A bunch of eclectic shit.
Bio:Hazard

Hey everyone! I am a former member, username: Ops_Kill_One. I wasn't kicked from the group or anything but I did get banned by Rockstar for a bit for modding on PS3. They completely wiped out my account, my rank, money etc... So I had to start from square one. So I wanted to earn a respectable rank on GTA V Online before participating in the group events again. I no longer have access to my original email so I had to register with a new account. Look forward to playing online events with everyone! had a blast last time! Peace...

u still play ps3?
(08-17-2017, 06:28 PM)Zephyzz Wrote: u still play ps3?
I still play GTA V online PS3 with a family member that is stationed in another City. I just quit modding, don't wanna lifetime ban. Lol Angel Angel Angel Angel

(08-17-2017, 05:45 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: Welcome to NGG!

Thanks!  Smile