Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

What languages do you speak?
So, curious what languages everyone here speaks. I guess I should say other than English, as most of you guys here already know that.

As for me? No other languages. I took a bit of Spanish in 7th grade and in high school. Also took 4 years of German in high school but can't really speak much of any of it. Took a few years of Japanese in college. I didn't retain much of any of these. Wish I could find the time and motivation to (re)learn German again.
Spanish and English, although I don't get to use my spanish as much as before. I forget a bit of it sometimes too, but I can still reliably speak it and write it, etc. 

My goal is to possibly learn two other languages, preferably japanese and german.

[Image: M-e-x-icutioner.png[][Image: 76561198099584045.png]
Dutch and English fluently. I can have simple conversations in German. Besides that I've had French for 3 years in school aswell as 4 years Latin and ancient Greek. With Latin and Ancient Greek I only learned to translate to Dutch though.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Dutch ofcourse, and I studied 7 years of French, 5 years of English, 2 years of Latin (which I forgot everything of), 1 year of Greek (which I forgot everything of too), and 1 year of German.
Eat french fries! They were made in Belgium just like me!
American Midwest Standard English, and Australian English (still learning after 8 years, and I have the blank stares, both from me and towards me to prove it).  I had 2 years of Ancient Greek in college and about all I remember from it was that whomever translated the Greek text to another language usually put their own spin on the translation to make it say what they wanted it to say because Ancient Greek was a lot like English, depending on where you are, what culture you are in, the same phrases could mean different things.
English, Slovenian, took few years of German but don't know shit, Croatian since I live fairly close to the border and there was way more croatian cartoons on the tv back in the day.
Estonian, English and a little bit of Russian
Hebrew & English and russian  Cool
A Few words in German , Polish , Ukraine , Modern Standerd arabic
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
English (of course), Spanish and Basque (the language from the Basque Country, that is in the north of Spain. It's considered one of the oldest languages in Europe). All of them quite good (I hope Tongue )
[Image: giphy.gif]
Britain Sign Language is my first language

English is my second language
Español & English
(07-24-2016, 06:37 PM)Mike Wrote: English (of course), Spanish and Basque (the language from the Basque Country, that is in the north of Spain. It's considered one of the oldest languages in Europe). All of them quite good (I hope Tongue )

Quite well. :p

Just joking with that.
(07-25-2016, 02:37 PM)oreofoxadjule Wrote:
(07-24-2016, 06:37 PM)Mike Wrote: English (of course), Spanish and Basque (the language from the Basque Country, that is in the north of Spain. It's considered one of the oldest languages in Europe). All of them quite good (I hope Tongue )

Quite well. :p

Just joking with that.

Lol, then nevermind, only 2  Sad hahahahahaha
[Image: giphy.gif]
English and a very little bit of Japanese.
English 
French
A little bit of German, Spanish
Five words of Japanese
(07-26-2016, 06:05 PM)Neaksy Wrote: English 
French
A little bit of German, Spanish
Five words of Japanese

i can say 'cyka blyat' in russian.. err 
so.. those 5 words won't make a whole language.
Eat french fries! They were made in Belgium just like me!
English and some Spanish. My mother was born in Brazil so she speaks Portugese. But I mostly know English.
English and Malay Language. I'm curious though, anyone ever heard of "Malay" Language?

And of course a tiny bit of russian

Cyka Blyat
i speak spanish and english!  i tried to learn some french a while back, but i couldn't commit :Undecided i'll try again though!
Polish sign language, polish, english

Yeah all knows what is kurwa Big Grin
[img=0x250]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwnJXHDBacmiZnG/giphy.gif[/img]