Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Events generated from a CREW SESSION.
Grand Theft Auto Online 
It would be much easier to control who goes in each event if there is a CREW SESSION just prior to the event, instead of one INVITE ONLY SESSION. Invites FAIL a lot through Rockstar Social Club, while being in the same session ensures one extra form of invitation for each event.
The creator of the crew session could be actually anyone in the crew, which makes this task much easier. Rockstar gave us a poor tool, but we can make more of it.

Another problem is that legitimate event members cant join if the event was created inside an invite-only session, and the RSC invite failed to come through.

I happen to play the game across the planet, with a Mac Donald's Wifi quality connection, and lost more than one event due to not being able to login quickly enough through the RSC invite.

The crew session with the 4-crew option enables up to 4 different crews to login, since we have GTAM and GTAM-2, and the eventual person that does not want to change the active crew.

(If you wanna take part in the event, make sure you have the GTAM active crew so you can join the crew session, or you are a moderator/leader and will get an invite anyway.)
Rockstar Social Club / PSN: Gonemad79
Steam: Gonenuts

Plays.TV @ auto 720p
I suggested that a while ago. Totally agree. I'll add that, from a host's standpoint, it has great benefits as well. If everybody is required to be on the same crew, whenever there is a trouble maker in the session, the crew commissioners or leader can kick the person off the crew, and if it is their active crew, they will be kicked off the session or job, without having to make half the lobby votekick a person; also that allows hosts and staff to kick as many players as they can, as there is a 5-minute timeout when votekicking.

A crew session would release the burden of having to invite everybody to one session. Hosts would just tell people to join their free mode. I suppose that would require the crews to become private instead of public, so people who didn't sign up (or aren't NGG members) can't join.
This might actually be a good idea, I've given thought to it before as well. I'll make sure to discuss it.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97