Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Poll: Should we start making more PS4 events?
This poll is closed.
Yes
84.62%
11 84.62%
No
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We Should Make More PS4 Events
Grand Theft Auto Online 
I think we should start making more PS4 events because much of our members use PS4. I would like to see some PS4 events in next month.Smile
There are just as many people on console gaming to have full lobby's of fun, the systems may be protected from mods/hacks.
But GTA has its Creator mode where u can build custom jobs..... if only GTA4 had a content creator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

we have a ps4 host, but if he'd get of his ass and host you would be able to play...
Pure Chemical Substance
It's rather upsetting how multiplayer gaming is becoming solo gaming, since GTA Online.
I'm always landing in full public sessions.... and it's either all the icons on the map are not moving or players are in there apartments, offices or garage.
Or there just roaming about doing nothing.

No one uses game chat, it's starting to hit home now that I'm missing the Red Dead Redemption & GTA4 goodtimes..... multiplayer gaming back then was more social.

More social gatherings on PS4, its just as powerful as PC gaming.

Thank you H20.

Stifler and RaudneAlpina please look at this post: Click
I am going to try to host more events soon
That'll be nice, winter is coming. It would be nice to snuggle down on GTA with some good fun custom game modes, that we thought up back in the day.

FNV FAN
Robthesickiestkid
ArdentDuck

Like Stifler said theres Christmas coming up and we should start making some plans. For me Christmas is the best time in GTAV. And guys if u like this idea, start making PS4 events leave a reply. Big Grin
y buy ps4
               Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
   WHO DID DIS ???
       Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I dunno actually your right why becuz computer is much better ?
(09-28-2017, 03:09 PM)Slapukaz Wrote: y buy ps4

For those games that don't come on PC or Xbox, ore preference of systems. You can do it like my buddy does if you can shell the cash: buy both.
(09-21-2017, 02:25 PM)RaudneAlpina Wrote:
I think we should start making more PS4 events because much of our members use PS4. I would like to see some PS4 events in next month.Smile

I would love a car show Cool
Grand Theft Auto Online 
(09-26-2017, 06:23 AM)RaudneAlpina Wrote: Like Stifler said theres Christmas coming up and we should start making some plans. For me Christmas is the best time in GTAV. And guys if u like this idea, start making PS4 events leave a reply. Big Grin

i want to see at least a car show(bring any car) I don't know when tho Cool