Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

[SARCASM WARNING] Thank you staff for being amazing! :D:D:D:D <3<3
You know, I really enjoy when you event hosts/moderators/admins put effort into your role as staff. Anything from just making your OWN rules when hosting an event, instead of copying them off of another persons event post (But some people don't have time for that kinda stuff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ). What I also really value is respect towards each other. We're a community, and we play together. What all we regulars here are not, are the people that make your content/streams enjoyable (we're not your slave daddy  Cry Broken Heart Cry ). Shushing users because you have to respond to one person from your stream is not okay in my opinion. (Specially when you have the power to do it because of your role  Wink ) Doesn't that seem like, A B U S E? Or you know, doing it because you're too lazy to just deafen yourself ( Tongue but who even deafens themself, am i rite? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) This also goes for when doing an intro or talking to relatives. When you don't want to hear us plebians on ts3, plug your VIRTUAL EARS Tongue Cool Tongue   . Well you know, I just wanted to give my two cents. Cool This is NOT directed towards in particular. Stay safe, and remember, you better check yourself before you reck yourself, or think that you're more important than others because of your rank  Cry  .

Dealing with criticism appropriately is something you have to be able to do as a moderator, don't you? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SPECS
MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (3.0 - 3.7 Ghz) (Wraith Spire) - MSI Gaming GTX 960 4G - G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB - (3200Mhz) - AeroCool Strike-X 600W - WD Blue 500GB HDD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: 76561198081095082.png]
:0) :0)
               Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
   WHO DID DIS ???
       Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
True Smile
LipFi333 
[Image: photo.jpg]

what was that?
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]