Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Why are you only allowed one intro?
Cause random keeps deleting it.
Ghost over and out!
Because it is no longer an intro once you've joined and already introduced yourself. if you have things you want to say then why not use the sub box or post threads in general chit chat
[Image: IMG_1046.jpg] [Image: dszjdgzskufgszerilyg.png] [Image: pic_1.png] [Image: LOL.jpg]
Custom PC                               Crazy Landing                          Funny Stunt                             Kinky stuff
Why would you need more than one? Were the previous two replies not clear enough? If you wanna talk about yourself, simply post updates in your first introduction thread. Spamming this forum with threads is not helping anyone.

You could also PM staff why certain stuff is like it is instead of creating another thread (25% of your posts are your own threads, think about that for a minute).
>being this fucking dumb
[Image: Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg]
With a remark like this..... you need to be banned.

What gives you the right to bully people like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

(10-03-2017, 10:06 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: With a remark like this..... you need to be banned.

Referring to Neasky?
(10-03-2017, 10:06 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: With a remark like this..... you need to be banned.

Oh yes calling somebody stupid on NGG should equal a ban? Perhaps you should hop on TS3 and see how nice people are to each other there.
I’ll stick to good old fashioned game chat old skool gamer since GTA4 and RDR

RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

@Neaksy: Other people being dicks donesn't justify becoming one yourself.

@Sawyer and anyone who's easily offended: Grow a thick skin or get off the internet.

----

Locked because off-topic.