Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

GTA Online: Transform Races Trailer

Introducing new stunt races... with a twist. In Transform Races, vehicles change constantly - from bikes, to planes, to racing on water and more. Plus Warps add an extra layer of chaos, teleporting you to a completely different location mid-race for added calamity.
Look for Transform Races to come to GTA Online next week on Tuesday, October 17th.

Boring. We want new stuff
Looks fun, can't wait to see how it turns out.
Obvioulsy R*'s jobs won't be perfect, but the player created races could be awesome...if we get the tools (probably delayed release for the Creator, just like stunt props).
gotta make a cargo plane race
[img=0x250]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwnJXHDBacmiZnG/giphy.gif[/img]
And it still won’t get a PS4 event organised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

(10-13-2017, 10:35 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: And it still won’t get a PS4 event organised

If you really wanna get PS4 events going, start bitching to our PS4 event host instead of doing it all over the forums.
(10-13-2017, 04:20 PM)Neaksy Wrote: Boring. We want new stuff

Have you played that before? how do you know it's boring? I dont think its boring  Tongue
(10-13-2017, 04:46 PM)Randoom Wrote: Looks fun, can't wait to see how it turns out.
Obvioulsy R*'s jobs won't be perfect, but the player created races could be awesome...if we get the tools (probably delayed release for the Creator, just like stunt props).

By the way i watched ivan's twitch live he created that map the cars to planes so flying than eject from planes into cargoplane i means how did he makes map like transform races
Ivan has gtamega and others who have some special tools which they can use to make some wicked gamemodes like, disappearing floor derby which was fun. But I don't know how they got these tools.
[Image: IMG_1046.jpg] [Image: dszjdgzskufgszerilyg.png] [Image: pic_1.png] [Image: LOL.jpg]
Custom PC                               Crazy Landing                          Funny Stunt                             Kinky stuff
(10-14-2017, 10:28 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 04:20 PM)Neaksy Wrote: Boring. We want new stuff

Have you played that before? how do you know it's boring? I dont think its boring  Tongue

Dude it's just a normal race and your vehicle changes at certain checkpoints. It's nothing special, we'll all grow bored of it after a few races.
(10-15-2017, 01:09 AM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: But I don't know how they got these tools.

I believe Mega made them.