Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Poll: witch should we play on
This poll is closed.
FiveM server
33.33%
2 33.33%
risky Gta online
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FiveM
Grand Theft Auto V 
in FiveM you can mod GTAV and you can have your own server. you can do anything i can send yall some files and tell you how to work FiveM. also, you can play with your friends but you have to pay for a server and you can have up to 40 players! on a good server provider i am a part of a server and  that server is at NorthAmericanPoliceRp.com i am a highway patrol on that server so check it out ok bye

Hopeful for a FiveM server,
Ibalisticnon
[Image: Desktop_Screenshot_2017_09_23_13_24_07_97_edited.jpg]
and also you can get admin devices to ban/kick people
example: es_admin

[Image: image.png]

I'm doubtful that we need FiveM at all right now. Most of what we do in events are jobs, races etc. Even for more complex stunts we have people spawn stuff for us, so sure there's a risk but it's worked like that for years and unless it becomes truly impossible we won't change our habits. Having a FiveM server would be a waste of money.
(10-15-2017, 06:29 PM)Neaksy Wrote: I'm doubtful that we need FiveM at all right now. Most of what we do in events are jobs, races etc. Even for more complex stunts we have people spawn stuff for us, so sure there's a risk but it's worked like that for years and unless it becomes truly impossible we won't change our habits. Having a FiveM server would be a waste of money.

ok, thanks for stopping by my post

[Image: Desktop_Screenshot_2017_09_23_13_24_07_97_edited.jpg]

[Image: image.png]