Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Future Take-Two games will feature microtransactions
Grand Theft Auto V 
I don't know if this is in the right thread, but I feel like everyone here should take a look at this.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/take-tw...35882.html

Yep. Take-Two says that all future games including Red Dead Redemption 2 will have microtransactions. I feel this is going to ruin the future games they publish. No one likes to pay money for stuff that's already in the game. I never even bought the Shark Cards in GTA V. But I guess they had that for a long time now. And they think it's going to work.

Any thoughts?
(11-08-2017, 10:09 PM)Ghost_fox91 Wrote: I feel this is going to ruin the future games they publish.

Probably.

(11-08-2017, 10:09 PM)Ghost_fox91 Wrote: No one likes to pay money for stuff that's already in the game.

I don't know dude, R* has made $1B off microtransactions alone about a year ago...people are buying them like crazy.

(11-08-2017, 10:09 PM)Ghost_fox91 Wrote: And they think it's going to work.

Based on how much money they made so far and if it's balanced really well (for publishers, not players), it's not gonna be an issue for them.