Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Time friendly?
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Hello. Im pretty new here but so far I realized that the times aren't really friendly to much people. Im still in High school and I can only play 4:30 after. About 9 PM from UK is a good time because it is not to late for U.K, and is not to early for U.S.
The events usually last a few hours, so you can join at any time you're able to.
What Randoom said.

And:
Starting an event at 9pm UK time would be too late for a lot of Europeans (especially the ones who are 2 hours ahead of the UK). They'd be able to join for a bit, but not very long. It's impossible to find a good time for everyone, but the current time seems to work out the best for most people.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97