Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Please HELP ME test Gawkbox.com!
heeey homies!  I'm in kind of a pickle!

The 500k subs skit we filmed last weekend is done!  And after the skit, i was hoping to tell people about 1. my patreon, 2. direct donations and 3. GAWKBOX!

WTF is GAWKBOX?!

Well it is a service that allows people to earn me money by playing phone games and some apps.  I want to introduce it in my video but i need to make sure it works, and it works well!

so if you could please, grab your smart phones and take like 5 mins to help me out, i'll suck yo dick boi! (note: i will not actually suck yo dick bois...)

Instructions:

1. USING YOUR SMART PHONE, go to gawkbox.com/gtamissions

2. sign in with your yt account/twitch.tv account OR just make a quick gawkbox account.

3. make sure you're at gawkbox.com/gtamissions when once your signed in, then scroll down until you see a big ol' list of games/apps you can download/play in order to "tip" me.

4. If you want to be quick, choose a game/app that "tips" me simply for installing/starting up the game.

5. If you wanna be COOL, choose a game that you have to play in order to "tip" me.

How this works:

example: Angry Birds 2 - If you choose this game, I get $0.25 once you install/start the game on your phone.  If you continue playing, I get $0.50 for every 10 levels you complete.  If you continue playing further, I get $5.00 once you hit level 100!

ANYWAYS!  I got til friday night to complete this video for Saturday, and I NEED to know this works!1  Please just take a few minutes and help me out!

Thanks ya'll!
-BJ
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
So this doesn't work for me (Slovenia), would be nice if LipFi could test this just to make sure.
correction: in Angry Birds 2, you will earn me $0.50 for every 10 levels you complete until level 100!  So get to lvl 100, and you earn me $5.00 total!
it works for me (Germany)
Um it doesn't work for me (using iPhone 6) Huh
It semi-works for me. Only have one game to pick, namely "Deck Heroes: Legacy". If I tap on "More Tips" nothing happens.... (Netherlands)
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
(11-16-2017, 07:09 PM)Stinger Wrote: It semi-works for me. Only have one game to pick, namely "Deck Heroes: Legacy". If I tap on "More Tips" nothing happens.... (Netherlands)

does it let you download Deck Heros?!
Please tell me what is happening if it doesn't work guys!
(11-16-2017, 08:15 PM)gtamissions Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 07:09 PM)Stinger Wrote: It semi-works for me. Only have one game to pick, namely "Deck Heroes: Legacy". If I tap on "More Tips" nothing happens.... (Netherlands)

Yea it does.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
(11-16-2017, 05:23 PM)Randoom Wrote: So this doesn't work for me (Slovenia), would be nice if LipFi could test this just to make sure.

Its not working for me too Sad
LipFi333 
[Image: photo.jpg]
(11-16-2017, 08:22 PM)Stinger Wrote:

Yea it does.

can u download it and do whatever it says to get the minimum tip?  just to test if i get paid?
(11-16-2017, 08:37 PM)gtamissions Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 08:22 PM)Stinger Wrote:

Yea it does.

can u download it and do whatever it says to get the minimum tip?  just to test if i get paid?

RIP. I need to reach charachter level 10 for u to get it. And I bloody hate mobile games...
I'll try to do it this evening after I'm done my assignment.
Where's the option for us Windows phone peasants?
(11-17-2017, 11:17 AM)Instulent Wrote: Where's the option for us Windows phone peasants?

er, no idea! what happens when you went to gawkbox.com/gtamissions ??
Okay. The deck heroes game had massive connection issues. But there was a new game I could download called battle bay. You should get $0.25 from it

(11-18-2017, 09:16 AM)Stinger Wrote: Okay. The deck heroes game had massive connection issues. But there was a new game I could download called battle bay. You should get $0.25 from it

yeee i got your tip stinger!  woo this is working great!

total tips so far: $86.65
(11-17-2017, 08:13 PM)gtamissions Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 11:17 AM)Instulent Wrote: Where's the option for us Windows phone peasants?

er, no idea! what happens when you went to gawkbox.com/gtamissions ??

That is too mindblowing for the Bill Gates phone

[Image: tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif]
I would love to do it for you, but sadly my tablet got fried up.  Cry
Smile SLG Smile
Quote:"It doesn't matter if you lose or win, Winning is winning and Losing is losing!