Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Terrible Car Show ideas!
(12-11-2017, 03:25 PM)Okami993 Wrote: Armored car show at police station with wanted level.

We already have those pretty much all the time, if you ignore the armor part.
why don't we mix things up a bit and do an electric car show? can't remember that we've done one before
We dont have any russian cars either in gta but i found a car that looks like a modern lada it is named vulcar ingot and it is very familiar to modern lada. We also can get i think few french cars like lampadati pigalle... but it costs 400 000. We also could use the old rusty versions of the cars but i like the cheeki breeki idea.
[Image: Om_Vulcar_to_ingot.jpg]
I also figured out that we could do a Estonian carshow and it would be great because we dont have any cars :I so we could just sit in some place and smoke.
The new barrage truck.

Start at the airport in los santos then make your way through the city, through vinewood and past the sandy airport.

After go up through the canyon then past fort zancudo, work your way up mt chiliad then do a car show on top.

after car show drive them down the lift and blow them up on beach. est time 20 mins 30 without cuts.
Soccer mom car show? Bring minivans and oversized SUVs, brag how their kids are the best (wallet pics...) and talk about how religious they are.
(12-20-2017, 10:09 AM)Randoom Wrote: Soccer mom car show? Bring minivans and oversized SUVs, brag how their kids are the best (wallet pics...) and talk about how religious they are.

With the barrage? When they argue miniguns everywhere and total annilation by bj with his orbital cannon.
I have an idea we can do New Years car show we can us explosive sticky bomb and have like a celebration
Cars in the shape of the french flag Neaksy singing the national anthem and then failing and then blowing it up.
Grand Theft Auto Online 
What's about a big big BIG Car Show on Saturday? GTA-Online? Add my SC: itzBravoBaum if you want to participate
Confused Tongue Tongue
Russian carshow would be fun but if you would count all the gopnik cars like BMW 745i.
Also another suggestion: Need for Speed or Fast and Furious car show
Why having fun with a prostitute is like a bungee jumping?
You're dead, if the rubber breaks.

Steam: Ken Block
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR/AzerianCunt

Away
Ricers???

ya know da big spoiler make tha car fasta!
I have a Faggio, could I possibly use that for the Hipster car show if I join?
[Image: Skull1.gif]

[Image: 76561198134559209.png]
Found 2 cars for Russian Car Show.They are called rhapsody and blista compact.They look a bit like lada samara also I heard some gopniks use mitsubishi lancers or evos in Russia so kuruma and sultanrs custom could do the trick.

[Image: images_3.jpg]
[Image: download.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot_2018_03_03_03_10_41.png]
[Image: images_2.jpg]
[/url]

I am sure I messed some things up so do not care about urls in this reply[url=https://ibb.co/marVLH]

Why having fun with a prostitute is like a bungee jumping?
You're dead, if the rubber breaks.

Steam: Ken Block
Social Club: Ken_BlockTR/AzerianCunt

Away
1.Vintage Car Show - Old Classis
2.Hollywood Carshow - Cars used in movies or look like they belong in the movies.. could cover deluxo, Hermes, nightshade and so much more
we could do a 007 (james bond) car show. just bring cars that would belong in the james bond movies.
Sorry liberal, Time to die.
FIAT 126p CAR SHOW!!! try it
[Image: SrdT592.png]
Wheres my electric car show at?
[Image: lFoyq9D.png]
(06-06-2018, 07:52 AM)CookedPorkchop13 Wrote: Wheres my electric car show at?

I agree. Wheres the hippy hybrid meetup at!
Super Hero Car show. Where we style a car after a Super Hero. It be from Comics, Movies, TV, or anime/manga, just no Princess Robot Bubblegum, Wasabi Kitty, or Impotent Rage since that's kinda cheating.
[Image: UnyB8uF.jpg]
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue