Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

100% complete randomness!
:raccoon: Random stuff! Say it! Yell, rant, tell a joke, get it off your chest, or sing a random song! JUST SAY IT! We of the Racoon Squad are known for random stuff!

Q. What's the difference between Godzilla and Hillary Clinton?

A. One is clumsy, roars at their enemies, is constantly under attack, poisons everyone and everything around them, ruins people's places of business, makes people homeless, and leaves a big mess in their wake. The other is 300ft tall.
Dr. Peter Venkman: All right, this chick is TOAST. Okay; sticks?
Dr Ray Stantz, Dr. Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore: HOLDIN'!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Heat 'em up!
Dr Ray Stantz, Dr. Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore: SMOKIN'!
Dr. Peter Venkman: MAKE 'EM HARD!
Dr Ray Stantz, Dr. Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore: READY!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Let's show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown.
Blaze Weed M9
I BECAME A WIZARD 3 YEARS AGO! STILL GOING STRONG!
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue

Are we all just part of someone else's video game?
I'm French Sad
[Image: 1257946416_banana_man.gif]
yellow pussy burger
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
Curious George is looking at me right now.... NO SERIOUSLY!
Tongue
(07-26-2016, 07:51 PM)Mad_Dog Wrote: Curious George is looking at me right now.... NO SERIOUSLY!

Do you look like a banana?

[Image: p10413799_b_v8_aa.jpg]
(07-26-2016, 05:34 PM)Mad_Dog Wrote: I BECAME A WIZARD 3 YEARS AGO! STILL GOING STRONG!

YOU ARE A WIZARD!
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
(07-26-2016, 10:14 PM)kangee Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 07:51 PM)Mad_Dog Wrote: Curious George is looking at me right now.... NO SERIOUSLY!

Do you look like a banana?

[Image: p10413799_b_v8_aa.jpg]

I sure hope not!
Tongue
BOOGA BOOGA BOOGAAAAAA!!!
Tongue
A capirote is a pointed hat of conical form that is used in Spain. It is part of the uniform of some brotherhoods including the es:Nazarenos and Fariseos during Easter observances and reenactments in some areas during Holy Week in Spain.
The pointed hat was worn by clowns and jugglers who wanted to portray clumsiness or stupidity during medieval times. Because of this, pointed hats were used when vexing criminals. The criminals were forced to wear pointed hats and walk through the streets, while people threw rotten vegetables at them, spat on them, and insulted them.

Later, during the celebration of the Holy Week/Easter in Mediterranean countries, penitentes (people doing penance for their sins) would walk through streets with pointed hats. It was a way of self-injury; however, they covered their faces so they would not be recognized.

[Image: IMG_1982.JPG]

So next time you see these ^^^^^^^ feel free to "throw rotten vegetables at them, spit on them, and insult them" - its tradition.
^Isn't that where we also get the DUNCE hat from?^
Tongue
when youre a CEO in a public session and every1 is trying to blow your crates up
[Image: tumblr_nbjxk0osXU1terwlso1_400.gif]
[i][i]What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.[/i][/i]
CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP
and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming
(07-28-2016, 03:27 AM)ItsChristi Wrote: [i][i]What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.[/i][/i]

Nice one Christi - http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta