Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

If someone got banned and they made another account would they get banned again
Im just curious I was reading the rules and I couldn't find this.

Isnt it a breach of the forum if this were to happen or would they get away with it and how do you find out if someone has.

I have been on different forums and they can do different things about this could someone link in the part about this.

General curiosity because I came across the kerbals one.
banned on the forums/teamspeak or if you were banned on gta, which do you mean?
[Image: IMG_1046.jpg] [Image: dszjdgzskufgszerilyg.png] [Image: pic_1.png] [Image: LOL.jpg]
Custom PC                               Crazy Landing                          Funny Stunt                             Kinky stuff
(11-21-2017, 08:41 AM)Ghost.1579 Wrote: Im just curious I was reading the rules and I couldn't find this.

Isnt it a breach of the forum if this were to happen or would they get away with it and how do you find out if someone has.

I have been on different forums and they can do different things about this could someone link in the part about this.

General curiosity because I came across the kerbals one.

Making a new account on the forums while you're banned is ban evasion and will increase your ban length (and your new account would get banned of course). It seems pretty obvious to me, since it defeats the entire purpose of the ban, so it's not currently. I'll add it to the rules....
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97