Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Solved: How do I get GTA IV mp to work?
Grand Theft Auto IV 
How do I get GTA IV mp to work?

I've installed gfwl but when I open the application and log in, it froze. i've changed the paull.dll to something else. 

When I get in game and tried to start up mp, it tells me that im not signed into gfwl.
change your paul.dll to paul.dll.disabled that worked for me.
Eat french fries! They were made in Belgium just like me!
(07-26-2016, 04:47 PM)Tom Wrote: change your paul.dll to paul.dll.disabled that worked for me.

that's what I did, it allows me to sign in to social club but still the same problem in game, really wanna join the gta iv event on sat though :c
(07-26-2016, 04:56 PM)GamingTim Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 04:47 PM)Tom Wrote: change your paul.dll to paul.dll.disabled that worked for me.

that's what I did, it allows me to sign in to social club but still the same problem in game, really wanna join the gta iv event on sat though :c

Wut, normally Social Club don't even show up, when you delete/disable the "paul.dll". 
You need a GFWL (Games for Windows LIVE) Account, if you dont have on create one via pressing "Pos1" (Ingame GTAIV) on your keyboard and create one, or create an GFWL resp. an Xbox Accaunt here http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=76017 casue a GFWL Account is a Xbox LIVE Account to.
nvm i got it to work, downloaded dsound.dll and remove xlive.dll as it was the one preventing gfwl to be used lol
(07-26-2016, 06:38 PM)GamingTim Wrote: nvm i got it to work, downloaded dsound.dll and remove xlive.dll as it was the one preventing gfwl to be used lol

[Image: 2f7.png]

Ofc GFWL can't work when you have xliveless Big Grin

So basicly you had the wrong asiloader for the Trainer Big Grin
Grand Theft Auto IV 
You can also use  IV:MP to play on dedicated servers...

[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF0000_000000_000000.png]
Solved and archived
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97