Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

How'd you come up with your GTA Name?
As the title says, we each came up with our own unique name for GTA V (GTA IV). What inspired you or gave you the idea to name yourself as you did?

Mad_Dog comes not from GTA San Andras, nor from Tale Spin (as my avatar might attest to). My name comes from a playable character in the Unreal Tournament games. I liked it so much i began to name myself that online on different forums and such. It eventually reached GTA V and I already knew what name to give my character.
[Image: UnyB8uF.jpg]
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue
Ghost.1579

This was because I went to an ethical hacking course and I had no idea what to do and I sat down at my laptop allicateded to me and it was called ghost. The computer id at the place was 1579 and that was how I did it.

I liked the way it sounded and it was kinda cool as nobody knew my real name it was kinda fitting as well.

I was considering calling myself Neaksy_Mk2 but I thought that neaksy wouldn't like that. (Neaksy is the best)

Ghost is a badass name, right?

(Leopard Gaming you are second best)
uh....

i cant remember. maybe some random name generator got me thinking.

yeah Ghost. its always 1st the worst, 2nd the best XD
  [Image: 14c1bb31762465abd97c35fe2141b067.png] <--- Click here--->[Image: d7e9fca5e25f089a96766f35742a3591.jpg]
I chose my name because that's what I have been going by online for... 15 years, give or take a year. I can't remember, it's been so long. Well, I added the "adjule" part when I created my GTA online character because I imagined the type of people playing GTA online were the ones who would see the name "Oreofox" and single me out because "fucking furry", so I added in Adjule to maybe keep that from happening. Of course, I am basically never on public lobbies anyway, so...

Oreofox is because I love Oreo cookies, and foxes are my favorite animal, and I thought the two words went well together. and yes becuase I am a fucking furry.
(12-18-2017, 10:17 AM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: uh....

i cant remember. maybe some random name generator got me thinking.

yeah Ghost. its always 1st the worst, 2nd the best XD

Does that mean BJ has a hairy chest?
ValyNely

[Image: rage_guy_retarded_by_rober_raik-d4cxln0.png]
Valy  - because my real name is Valeriy ( who doesn't know and also not easy to pronounce for english speakers)
Nely - because for social club i need to use min. 6 letters so Nely is transformed version of my last name

But officially i'm still Valy or Val (as Thunder calling me)
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

I have had this name for the last 16 years, it was given to me by my gaming clan.
Honestly, I can't remember why I chose this one specifically, but I changed it because my last one was...weird. Yeah yeah, I know it's not original in the slightest, but whatever, people know me by this name so might as well keep it.
Derp 

i came up with that, because im mostly that
just a derp

the rest of it, idk tbh
[Image: latest?cb=20090201113849]
(12-19-2017, 04:57 PM)Randoom Wrote: Honestly, I can't remember why I chose this one specifically, but I changed it because my last one was...weird. Yeah yeah, I know it's not original in the slightest, but whatever, people know me by this name so might as well keep it.

I want to know dat stupid old nickname Tongue
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

X_KILL-YOUX

Ah well i only got PS3 back in early 2014 after GTA V was out i tired of chose good name there are many as not available i was like fuck it i chose X_KILL-YOUX (my main account) later after 2015 (dont remember) i got a modded account thanks to my friend Cartown55 for a gift (UMADBRO_OKAY) i will never forget this lol its funny username..
Uff... can't realy remember but

MauriceZockt

Maurice - my Real life name
Zockt - is German for "plays"

so on English my name would be "MauricePlays", not that special xD
Back in 2009 on Games for Windows Life my first account had the name
"Pokemonboy6000" but since people called me chidlish back than
I made a new account, well today I wouldnt care bacause Pokémon is
still awsome :D. Some other names would be "MauriceGS" respectivly
"Mauricegtaspieler" which means "MauriceGTAGamer/MauriceGTAPlayer/MauricePlaysGTA",
bestGTA654, my PSN name for some reasons, I once had the name "InsertNameGER"
 for some time,"MauriceAvecWii" which is france and means "MauriceWithWii", I made
on this channel some Let's Plays & tutorials for the Nintendo Wii, another name that
I use quite often is "Noire", actually a funny story behind that name. Was sitting in our
bathtube and was looking around, grabed my shampoo and read the back of it, I turned
the shampoo and saw the logo and the smell was named "Noire" and from there it comes xD
Back when I played GTA IV my name was (pls don't judge me) CopKillerGTA. Made that cuz I really enjoyed going into massive cop killing sprees in free mode or singleplayer. Before I played online I would just kill cops for hours in singleplayer.

Anyway, when I joined a GTA IV DM clan I didn't really like the name anymore. It was also too long if I'd put it after my clan tag (IDeEI CopKillerGTA), which was required for my clan. So I had to choose a different name. I came up with Viper. However, by pure bad luck, the other guy that was joining the clan at the same time claimed it just before I could (he didn't even know I wanted it). So then I quickly chose Stinger, after the rocket launcher and the cars in GTA. 

I also use Lars1150 (some platform suggested that when Lars98 was taken) or Stingeronito/Stingeronionio when Stinger is taken.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Cyan is my fav colour, teal is the same thing
[Image: coca_cola_in_the_cyan_by_princesssaphron_d389w7j.jpg]
My First Nick was BlueTiger84 but since I left a CoD gaming clan where the people started behaving like Kindergarten Kids and fight over every little bullshit i had to leave and i wanted a new Name so I changed it to BlueFox150630. The Numbers mean: 15 the day of my birth 06 The month of birth and 30 where i made my twitch account to watch livestreams. BlueFox because my first mask in gta online back on PS3 was the Fox mask. So this is how i choose this name Big Grin
I came up with my name when I created my YouTube channel, I honestly have no idea how why/how I thought about it. Fun fact, though, it ACTUALLY means GrandTheftAutoHighQualityHighDefinition lol. The original name was GrandTheftAutoHQHD but I changed it to GTAHQHD 4 years ago.
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
Webs on the internet use cookies, web "Cookies" save your broswing data. In Lithuanian it's "Slapukai" so my nickname literally means "Cookies"

p.s i added "az" so people don't know i'm Lithuanian, hehe.
               Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
   WHO DID DIS ???
       Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
turtleisaac. My Favorite Animal (more or less 7 years ago), and my middle name. It just stuck in the end and I got to the point where I more or less used it for everything
Intel i7 6700k 
MSI Tomohawk Z170A Arsenal Series
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Gigabyte g1 Gaming Edition
G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 Gb (2X8gb)
Windows 10

[Image: 76561198131720354.png]

My girlfriend and I play a ton of GTA on the Xbone, we always laughed when we saw stupid or funny gamertags in freemode or whatever we did. I think a year ago we got bored of our old GTs and tried implementing our name with our new ones. Eventually we thought the best one for me was "Sorta Randy" and I've gone with it ever since.