Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: 2017 NGG Awards & Survey
Heyo, it's that time of the year again!

I've added and removed some parts of last year's survey, but the survey's intentions are more or less the same.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

The survey will be open for about 2 weeks (edit: closing on Jan 14th, 23:55 GMT), after that I'll try to post the results in a timely manner.

Edit: If you're unsure what to put in certain fields, you can skip them and edit the response later, or just ignore them.

Edti: Poll closed.
done
pls spare me for being offline for so long lol
finished.
Youtube: Click Here
Steam: Click Here
Social Club: Click Here

[Image: df71109475c7c1eca2bb53f43cd0bdaf_korean_...groups.jpg]

Done.
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
Well...since most of you voted for actual staff members in for the Worst Backseat Moderator, I guess I'm obliged to link you an explanation what a backseat mod is. You can fix your responses now.
finito
done.
Hope sarcasm isnt against the rules
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SPECS
MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - AMD Ryzen 7 1700 (3.0 - 3.7 Ghz) (Wraith Spire) - MSI Gaming GTX 960 4G - G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB - (3200Mhz) - AeroCool Strike-X 600W - WD Blue 500GB HDD - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD
(12-28-2017, 09:59 AM)Randoom Wrote: Well...since most of you voted for actual staff members in for the Worst Backseat Moderator, I guess I'm obliged to link you an explanation what a backseat mod is. You can fix your responses now.

[Image: ytyVGfa.gif]
done voted!
[Image: tNV3Cfb.png]
The survey's been updated with a few more categories thanks to some of our members, so it'd be awesome if everyone went back and filled out the empty fields!
Did it
Intel i7 6700k 
MSI Tomohawk Z170A Arsenal Series
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Gigabyte g1 Gaming Edition
G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 Gb (2X8gb)
Windows 10

[Image: 76561198131720354.png]

Finally, i am 99.9% sure i wont change my mind again.

And to add. Sorry guys
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: dszjdgzskufgszerilyg.png] [Image: pic_1.png]
Also, GPU decided to burn out. So i will start hosting events again when i get my replacement back.
Just a reminder that the survey will be closed soon, so if anyone hasn't filled it out yet, you have time till Jan 14th.