Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Event Finished: PC | GTA Online | Fri. 12/22/17
Game: GTA V Online
Platform: PC
Date:
29th December 2017

Time: 12:00 ZAR Time
Time Conversion Link: Click here
Schedule: clean racing, stunt races

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION: TO SIGN UP YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO SIGN UP THEN CLICK ON NEW REPLY AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER AND TYPE MESSAGE SAYING IM IN AND YOUR SOCIAL CLUB NAME and then click post reply ill  send you a friend request ETC

Rules:
1) Listen to the host, admins and moderators!
2) Don't Troll in any gamemodes and Don't be inconsiderate on TeamSpeak
3) Please make sure you are on TeamSpeak: 45.58.117.147:9993
4) Your TeamSpeak must be working before you join the event, if you are having trouble, please ask a staff member or me!

If you want me to host a certain map/gamemode then send me a PM with a link to the social club map and please no Deathmatches or last team standing only races

Sign Up with your social club name to be added: (you must accept a friend request from me by the time the event starts:
01: JUSTINKILLZ4FUN [Me]
02:Leopard.Gaming
03:UMADBRO_OKAY
04:AVIATOR_AEX
05:chnrvthegreat [friend request sent]
06:Thunder0010 [friend request sent]
07:Snuflesnufle01 [friend request sent]
08:AVIATOR_AEX
09:
10:
possibly, depending if i wake up by then

Leopard.Gaming

i saw everything justin
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: dszjdgzskufgszerilyg.png] [Image: pic_1.png]
Custom PC                               Crazy Landing                          Funny Stunt
Also, GPU decided to burn out.
Maybe in UMADBRO_OKAY that starts at 1pm for me. if the members can make it so that would be good!
maybe
I am in
chnrvthegreat (social club id)
I may leave after 4hrs.
Grand Theft Auto IV 
i am in
Shuflesnufle01
Grand Theft Auto V 
im in AVIATOR_AEX