Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Guess who's back.
Grand Theft Auto Online 
HEEEEYYYY
I'M BAAACK!!
Yes of course. No Caps. 
Tiny history lesson below  Tongue
I've been away from here for a very long time as you guys probably noticed, aaand now I'm back. With the little change that I'm playing on PS4. Are you guys still doing PS4 events? I'm interested Cool  
Although, I got the 2 day free trial on PS Plus and it's gonna be quite some time till I buy PS Plus.. so yeah. Did I mention I'm back? Because I am. Oh s**t I said it already.  Laughing
Grand Theft Auto V 
Wb, nope we dont host PS4 Events anymore
welcome back pal! People still host PS4 events, but nowhere as frequent as the pc events. But yea, I think I remember you playing on pc before, so why'd you give that up?
PC or ban.

But seriously, we haven't had a PS4 event in months.
(12-29-2017, 01:40 PM)cookedporkchop10 Wrote: welcome back pal! People still host PS4 events, but nowhere as frequent as the pc events. But yea, I think I remember you playing on pc before, so why'd you give that up?

(12-29-2017, 01:50 PM)Randoom Wrote: PC or ban.

But seriously, we haven't had a PS4 event in months.
Like Randoom said, I got banned. Permanently. I do play with mods in SP however.
Also Randoom, better late than never Tongue  Or is it "ever"? I can't remember  Laughing
Also also, thanx :3
Welcome back i dont know who you are, PS4 events is dead