Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Solved: Recording
I have been trying to record and edit gta 5 videoa and a lot of the decent software I find cost a ridiculous amount anyone know any cheap if not free softwares ? I’m unsure if this is the right place to ask this if not sorry XD

[Image: Neaksy_Did_It.jpg]

:p
i use cracked Sony vegas.
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

(01-07-2018, 08:45 PM)RB1479 Wrote: I have been trying to record and edit gta 5 videoa and a lot of the decent software I find cost a ridiculous amount anyone know any cheap if not free softwares ? I’m unsure if this is the right place to ask this if not sorry XD

The easiest one would be to just use the in game cinematics, using the functionkeys F1, F2 and F3. If you want a different free software, as valy said you can get cracked software, or if you have an Nvidia graphics card, you can use Shadowplay. Or Nvidia share maybe, think it changed name
Well first of all, Which GPU brand?, and editing with Sony Vegas if you dont know how to get a cracked then Movie Maker is good as simple and easy its free...
UMADBRO_OKAYWell first of all, Which GPU brand?, and editing with Sony Vegas if you dont know how to get a cracked then Movie Maker is good as simple and easy its free...

Thank you for your reply’s (valy ,cookedporkchop and umadbro) means a lot that you wanted to help , I have now started using movie maker and something called video cache if you know that , thanks for the help guys  cya around

[Image: Neaksy_Did_It.jpg]

:p