Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Solved: Need help with pc running full screen
Grand Theft Auto V 
Hi ppl , I have been having trouble with running gta 5 where everytime I go on full screen on gta 5 the video quality reduces from HD to 240p I attached an image showing much pc specs tell me if there’s a anything wrong with them that might be causing this issue or if you have any idea as for me to try thanky you :p. 
[Image: 78706_BDE_759_E_4431_9837_A688_AE0_F9_E3_B.png]

[Image: Neaksy_Did_It.jpg]

:p
hi there, first of all, your not going to be playing gta very well at all because all you have is intel's iris HD 630 graphics. Have you got any restrictions in your intel graphics settings. Do you have this issue in other games?
  [Image: 14c1bb31762465abd97c35fe2141b067.png] <--- Click here--->[Image: d7e9fca5e25f089a96766f35742a3591.jpg]
(01-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: hi there, first of all, your not going to be playing gta very well at all because all you have is intel's iris HD 630 graphics. Have you got any restrictions in your intel graphics settings. Do you have this issue in other games?

No only gta 5 and I don’t have any graphics restrictions, I recently became a pc gamer (as you can probably tell)if it’s anything new I have to buy let me know because i don’t really have  a low budget but not anything highly expensive as just buying this 400 pound computer (yes I’m from England:p) has put me down quite a lot money wise

(01-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: hi there, first of all, your not going to be playing gta very well at all because all you have is intel's iris HD 630 graphics. Have you got any restrictions in your intel graphics settings. Do you have this issue in other games?

. Wait a sec how did u know that I had a intel hd 630 it doesn’t even say it  , wow I have a lot to learn ?I was thinking of getting a 1050 ti because I’m pretty sure that would improve it.

(01-09-2018, 10:06 PM)RB1479 Wrote:

. Wait a sec how did u know that I had a intel hd 630 it doesn’t even say it  , wow I have a lot to learn ?I was thinking of getting a 1050 ti because I’m pretty sure that would improve it.

According to the picture it's an i5 7500. That one has intel Iris HD 630 graphics.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Away
(01-09-2018, 10:10 PM)Stinger Wrote:
(01-09-2018, 10:06 PM)RB1479 Wrote:

According to the picture it's an i5 7500. That one has intel Iris HD 630 graphics.

Ok thanks yellow is a great colour btw , I’m learning.  in a few years I will be helping others out at this rate XD

If you have the cash to spare and you seriously want to get into pc gaming you will need a graphics card. Go for that 1050ti or better if you can, make sure that you get a gpu which has either a 6 pin or 8 pin connector but not both because otherwise you will need to get another power supply as your power supply only has 1 6+2 pin connector according to Fractal Design website, and due to the fact that you only have a 500W power supply. Now for this quality downgrade which you are getting. Try going to steam properties for gta v click launch options and then enter fullscreen. It could just be because you don't have a dedicated graphics card for the game. when my graphics card didn't get detected and I tried launching games I had a similar issue where the game would go back to windowed at a lower resolution. This was for my old 4790k though. Also, if you have teamviewer, close this down as this could also be affecting the issue. Unfortunately, if these don't work, you have to go with buying the new graphics card to find out, although it's worth it, for only around £150, you will get a graphics card which you can use. Heck I just spent that on a power supply to test if my graphics card had died, turns out I fried a £1000 graphics card LOL. Maybe this can fix your issues.

Let me add, if you decide to buy a graphics card I would recommend either Scan Computers or Overclockers UK as they both have next day delivery in UK and are easy to deal with in case you need to return it, I have had experience with both lol Smile
  [Image: 14c1bb31762465abd97c35fe2141b067.png] <--- Click here--->[Image: d7e9fca5e25f089a96766f35742a3591.jpg]
(01-09-2018, 10:29 PM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: If you have the cash to spare and you seriously want to get into pc gaming you will need a graphics card. Go for that 1050ti or better if you can, make sure that you get a gpu which has either a 6 pin or 8 pin connector but not both because otherwise you will need to get another power supply as your power supply only has 1 6+2 pin connector according to Fractal Design website, and due to the fact that you only have a 500W power supply. Now for this quality downgrade which you are getting. Try going to steam properties for gta v click launch options and then enter fullscreen. It could just be because you don't have a dedicated graphics card for the game. when my graphics card didn't get detected and I tried launching games I had a similar issue where the game would go back to windowed at a lower resolution. This was for my old 4790k though. Also, if you have teamviewer, close this down as this could also be affecting the issue. Unfortunately, if these don't work, you have to go with buying the new graphics card to find out, although it's worth it, for only around £150, you will get a graphics card which you can use. Heck I just spent that on a power supply to test if my graphics card had died, turns out I fried a £1000 graphics card LOL. Maybe this can fix your issues.
Hi thanks for the help I appreciate it ,I will get the 1050 to test if teamview off doesn’t help will test it soon to see thank you , sorry to hear about the 1,000 graphics card it’s a shame nothing lasts forever, now before this turns into a depressing thread I appreciate the help when I get my gta 5 working then I can start joining in gta5 events which is the reason I made this account , I will learn more overtime I mean we all have to start somewhere thanks for the help hope ur new graphics card when u get one lasts longer XD   ..Feel free to donate money to help get me a gta 5 runnable setup ? ?I’m joking don’t ban me plz :p

No problem, hopefully this fixes your issue. Also, ive only had this Graphics card installed for two weeks which was fun. Time to get a replacement, it will be my third 1080ti now. Now I know what burnt electronic smells like now lol. I'm just glad I have a backup pc which is capable at running all games at high settings thankfully. feel free to respond to the thread if the fixes don't work for you. I will try and give more suggestions for you. Have a nice evening Smile
Leopard.GamingNo problem, hopefully this fixes your issue. Also, ive only had this Graphics card installed for two weeks which was fun. Time to get a replacement, it will be my third 1080ti now. Now I know what burnt electronic smells like now lol. I'm just glad I have a backup pc which is capable at running all games at high settings thankfully. feel free to respond to the thread if the fixes don't work for you. I will try and give more suggestions for you. Have a nice evening Smile

Nothing like some burnt electronics in the morning and sound of 1,00 pounds going down the drain XD will ask if I need help +1 for reputation definitely Smile

[Image: 2SjiJaN.gif]
seems like Leopard got everything covered there. As he stated, my guess is also your graphicscard. Intels onboard graphics is definitely not for gaming, its mainly just to have something that will output an image. So yep, definitely go for that 1050ti, or any other similar performing card with the proper connector.

And to not repeat basically everything he's said, and actually contribute, I want you to try the hotkey alt+enter, as this will switch between fullscreen and windowed
(01-12-2018, 05:11 AM)cookedporkchop10 Wrote: seems like Leopard got everything covered there. As he stated, my guess is also your graphicscard. Intels onboard graphics is definitely not for gaming, its mainly just to have something that will output an image. So yep, definitely go for that 1050ti, or any other similar performing card with the proper connector.

And to not repeat basically everything he's said, and actually contribute, I want you to try the hotkey alt+enter, as this will switch between fullscreen and windowed
Thx I tried alt enter at first which is when I noticed the issues with full screen and I will buy the 1050 ti