Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

What is your favourite anime?
1st Highschool DXD
2nd Infinite stratos
3rd Tokyo Ghoul
4th Fairy Tail
Hmm...
just no in my opinion, many people may disagree with me Smile
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: pic_1.png]
(01-17-2018, 01:37 PM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: just no in my opinion, many people may disagree with me Smile

You will miss out
Hmm...
1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
2. Rideback
3. Black Lagoon
4. Death Parade
5. Danganronpa: The Animation

For my full list visit: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Daequil?status=7
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
1: Re: Cutie Honey
2: Kill la Kill
3: Gurren Lagann
4: Dead Leaves
5: Ghost Stories (dub)
[Image: 76561198081095082.png]
Mainus
               Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
   WHO DID DIS ???
       Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I've watched literally hundreds of anime in my lifetime since 1985 (when i was 3 and saw my first anime Robotech) till now. So trying to find one anime to say is my best you would think would be hard. Noope. I do have 1 top favorite. it's trying to pick the other 4 for my list that's really hard since there are so many.

1. Danmachi (or "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" for it's full title)
2. Macross franchise (all but 7 and Delta)
3. Your Name
4. Lucky Star
5. Sailor Moon (original not the reboot)

Please note i have many MANY other favorites that i wanted to include on this list but i would probably run out of space on a forum post if I tried to list them all.
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue
Grand Theft Auto V 
Not really the type of guy that watches all anime in existence, my whole life i've been a Naruto fan. So i'll say that's my favourite anime.

Favourite Animes :
1. Naruto (Part I & Part II)
2. Captain Tsubasa
3. Birdy The Mighty (Underrated, Recommended)
4. Idaten Jump
Uff I watched some Anime in my life, once we had in Germany a great time with Anime (around 1998-2007)

Well so here is my top 6 list or something.

1. Seraph of the End
2. Black Bullet
3. One Punch Man
4. Detective Conan (known as Case Closed in America)
5. One Piece
6. Digimon Adventure (I'm glad that we had the japanese music dubbed in German and not adapted that crap from America like in Fusion...)

Its hard to say only 6 so here are some others
Digimon Adventures 02
Digimon Tamers
Digimon Frontier
Super Kickers 2006 (known as Captain Tsubasa: Road to 2002 in America)
No Game No Life
Tokyo Ghoul
Pokémon Original Seasons (1-5)
Pokémon XY&Z Seasons (17-19)
High School DxD
Magic Kaito 1412
The Devil is a Part-Timer!
The Testament of Sister New Devil
YoKai Watch
and some more
I dont know an order but heres some of my favs
Dinosaur king
Pokemon (Sinnoh region- especially battle dimensions, idk why)
Ouran High School Host Club
Initial D
Ex Driver
Wangan midnight

I know its an anime thread but ive been reading more manga than watching anime lately so here's them i guess
Bungo Stray Dogs
Boku no Hero Academia
Hito Kui
Killing Stalking (currently reading)
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyogin

ye
[Image: nani.jpg]
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
(02-06-2018, 08:40 PM)Randoom Wrote: To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

too many letters LOL
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

You have far too much spare time.
Hmm...