Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Art Project - Anime Character
Hey Guys,
I know we all have sad unfulfilled lifes or we wouldn't be here online talking to people we haven't met like 50 year old men with 14 year olds. So lets be a bit creative. This weeks challenge is to create your own anime character it can be drawn or CAD (computer aided design) phone app, screen shot anything. Then post below. If i get enough time i shall make the winner a badge for the best anime character. Dont forget to write something about this characters like who they are, where they come from and what they are like what world do they come from.

If everyone is interested in this competition i will make more, the winner will be PM'ed a mystery badge. (may be one to two days after.)

The mystery badge can be put in your signature i think not sure though.

I will do one too, an anime character i mean.

There will be a different challenge every week (pm me if there is a challenge you want to do)

Dont close this idea down as i spent quite a bit of time doing this. Thanks.
[Image: ZtqVDX9.jpg]

Sorry, my drawing hand is injured at the moment so I can't do my best right now.
Its great so far you are the best. Sooo far.

Im using CAD
[Image: 65b228f53eac2155c4dc7d518cec531d.png]Did i do ok? is this right. This took me a good few hours so no judging
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: pic_1.png]Click here for My full setup(changes are often, even the picture on the far left is wrong)
(02-05-2018, 12:50 PM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: [Image: 65b228f53eac2155c4dc7d518cec531d.png]Did i do ok? is this right. This took me a good few hours so no judging

No judging okay whats he called etc
(02-05-2018, 01:07 PM)Ghost.1579 Wrote:
(02-05-2018, 12:50 PM)Leopard.Gaming Wrote: Did i do ok? is this right. This took me a good few hours so no judging

No judging okay whats he called etc

errrrrr.... BOBG?
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: pic_1.png]Click here for My full setup(changes are often, even the picture on the far left is wrong)
[Image: 41743f396be308b052cd0232827edadc.png]

i dont even know.
- Youtube: Click Here
- Steam: Click Here
- Social Club: Click Here
 - PUBG stats Click here

Jui.
Power - instant coins.
Fights evil with power of Yeasus.
[Image: KhaSlyj_RFyE2tL3lqmOzg.png]
               Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
   WHO DID DIS ???
       Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
[Image: WIN_20180205_19_38_53_Pro_ngg_anime.jpg]

Hope you can see it as my desk is dark.

His name is Hareta and it is Japanese for Sunny. His favourite thing to do is laze around with his friends and therefore has a relaxed expression.
His hobbies are Gta
Did I do it right? I can't tell.
[Image: oBjQbId.jpg]
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
Amazing dont forget the double D's