Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Denied: How the fuck is daequil still mod?
Already see the insults coming.

Seriously though, how is Daequnt still a mod? He abuses his power with me all the time.
He froze and moved me out of a channel where there was other people I wanted to speak to just now. They're on project homecoming server on fivem and I wanted to join so I asked "what server are yous on?". Stinger replied telling me and then Daequil says "why did you tell him I dont want him on here". Like fucking seriously? A person in a position of power treating a member like that. I get im a bit of a meme here and I am trying to work on that and re-shape my self but I joined talking normally and seriously, and he says that. Ok, I did say YEEEEET in replied to something slap said, but freezing me and moving me out is a bit much for that dont you think?

Also I think hes the most arrogant person I've ever had the displeasure to speak with, look at discord when ever we get heated for example.

I honestly dont think this guy should be in any position of power.

A few other members have also expressed their dis-pleasure with him privately with me aswell, I'm not going to say who but they are free to say below.

(in the suggestion section because im suggesting to remove his mod powers and dont know where else to put it, pls move if necessary)
[Image: 76561198146018914.png]
[Image: 76561198334566085.png]
Agree with you bro i dont know why he talks like that some members says it was a joke i felt that he was so mean to me i think he was drunk or weed? geyuil is a moderater he should behave himself, if he talk something like that then he should demote it because thats not nice, i wish BJ and him should talk about what happened...
(04-03-2018, 08:59 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: Agree with you bro i dont know why he talks like that some members says it was a joke i felt that he was so mean to me i think he was drunk or weed? geyuil is a moderater he should behave himself, if he talk something like that then he should demote it because thats not nice, i wish BJ and him should talk about what happened...

I don't smoke weed, nor do I get hammered. If you can't take a joke then don't come to the internet if you get hurt by everything.

As a reply to you Tpleb; I am the way I am to you because you don't take criticism in any form. You will just reply with some oh-so-funny 12 year old insult. 

As for you round table of white knights; please disclose the messages with timestamps and dates as to what the other 'members' have said to you.
[Image: zj9QWch.gif]
(04-03-2018, 10:21 PM)Cute Trap Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 08:59 PM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote: Agree with you bro i dont know why he talks like that some members says it was a joke i felt that he was so mean to me i think he was drunk or weed? geyuil is a moderater he should behave himself, if he talk something like that then he should demote it because thats not nice, i wish BJ and him should talk about what happened...

I don't smoke weed, nor do I get hammered. If you can't take a joke then don't come to the internet if you get hurt by everything.

As a reply to you Tpleb; I am the way I am to you because you don't take criticism in any form. You will just reply with some oh-so-funny 12 year old insult.

Shit i reply with is usually a joke and not to you, shit i say to you is serious because you allways come out with shit at me first
(04-03-2018, 07:48 PM)Tpleb Wrote: They're on project homecoming server on fivem and I wanted to join so I asked "what server are yous on?". Stinger replied telling me and then Daequil says "why did you tell him I dont want him on here". Like fucking seriously? A person in a position of power treating a member like that.

I am a moderator during times of need and during events; there is nothing saying that I have to accept every member outside of event time. I will treat you the way I want to treat you; you do the exact same to me so I'm not sure what you're whining about.
To be honest i dont see anything wrong with daequil being mod. Hes a good moderator.
Assholes.
(04-04-2018, 12:17 AM)H2O Wrote: To be honest i dont see anything wrong with daequil being mod. Hes a good moderator.

https://nextgengta.com/showthread.php?tid=1531
https://nextgengta.com/showthread.php?tid=1534
https://nextgengta.com/showthread.php?tid=1532

you see these? wtf? ok another umm ah well we(members) talks something or sends in the channel nsfw he said to me '' leave i dont want you here'' thats a reason its rude i didnt think that he was a joke im not aganist him anyway if he thinks hes a joke well for me its not....
Well, this is interesting to watch. Good Entertainment.
[Image: 4821dc14783c97716f615f9638e1ce98.png] [Image: pic_1.png]Click here for My full setup(changes are often, even the picture on the far left is wrong)
(04-04-2018, 04:53 AM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 12:17 AM)H2O Wrote: To be honest i dont see anything wrong with daequil being mod. Hes a good moderator.

you see these? wtf? ok another umm ah well we(members) talks something or sends in the channel nsfw he said to me '' leave i dont want you here'' thats a reason its rude i didnt think that he was a joke im not aganist him anyway if he thinks hes a joke well for me its not....

You seriously get upset about the fact that I told you I didn't like what you were posting in the NSFW chat, and me posting a simple answer to people that posted in the complete wrong section of the forums, are you fucking joking me.
(04-04-2018, 08:14 AM)Cute Trap Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 04:53 AM)UMADBRO_OKAY Wrote:

You seriously get upset about the fact that I told you I didn't like what you were posting in the NSFW chat, and me posting a simple answer to people that posted in the complete wrong section of the forums, are you fucking joking me.

No im not joking man this is serious thread, wait did you say you didnt like that i were posting? no you said you didnt like me pff ok i dont care whatever,

''its complete wrong section of the forums'' yea you are right but you are a moderator you can move these posts to the right section as introduction..

I didnt know that you were joking all the times, well i would suggest you behave yourself around here in this forum ok, ffs why am i saying like that? i have a good heart? i dont know...
(04-04-2018, 08:37 AM)Rosastar1991 Wrote: Hello Tpleb,

Starting a post with: ''How is Daequint still a mod?''. I understand that you experienced frustration by what happend but also keep in mind that you dont put yourself in a better position by acting disrespectfull towards him by changing his name like that. 

Any complaint about a staff member will be taken seriously.. but there are always 2 sides to a story. We will first have to hear both sides to get a better understanding of what happend.

Also, We are gamers and have the right to not want to play with someone, that's just how it is. 

We have rules in this community, Members no matter what rank have to follow these. If a member does not follow the rules then a Moderator or Admin can take action. You said that a few other members have also expressed their dis-pleasure anout Daequil privately with you. If members think someone shouldnt be a staff member then they can always contact me or one of the other staff members and then we can talk about problems you may experience. Talking with other members wont really help because if we dont know of it then we cant do anything. 

For now all i can say is that i think this is a topic that should be discussed

There's no reason whatsoever to make a big deal out of this. 

And Tbleb, I've played with you many times and I know for a fact you can be a real dickhead on the mic. You've also used a trainer in several events. So honestly, I can understand the situation a little bit. The only reason you created this topic was to start some shit with the staff. If you think this is going to get Daequil demoted or in trouble, you're very wrong. This was unnecessary, Tbleb.
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
(04-04-2018, 09:47 AM)GTAHQHD Wrote: And Tbleb, I've played with you many times and I know for a fact you can be a real dickhead on the mic. You've also used a trainer in several events. So honestly, I can understand the situation a little bit. The only reason you created this topic was to start some shit with the staff. If you think this is going to get Daequil demoted or in trouble, you're very wrong. This was unnecessary, Tbleb.

I think the last time I used a trainer was back in 2015 to spawn a liberator for an event, it was with infamous so that shows how long ago that was. Being a dickhead on the mic aswell lol, yeah i know what ive done in the past but i dont try to start shit. anything offensive i say is a joke (LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE)

I didn't start this thread to cause shit, I started it to express how I dont think daequil should be a mod

(04-03-2018, 10:26 PM)Cute Trap Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 07:48 PM)Tpleb Wrote: They're on project homecoming server on fivem and I wanted to join so I asked "what server are yous on?". Stinger replied telling me and then Daequil says "why did you tell him I dont want him on here". Like fucking seriously? A person in a position of power treating a member like that.

I am a moderator during times of need and during events; there is nothing saying that I have to accept every member outside of event time. I will treat you the way I want to treat you; you do the exact same to me so I'm not sure what you're whining about.

Did I say you have to accept me?
I joined the channel because I was bored and there is guys in there that I like and am mates with, I didn't say anything to you and you just come out and say why did stinger tell me.
(04-04-2018, 08:37 AM)Rosastar1991 Wrote: Hello Tpleb,

Starting a post with: ''How is Daequint still a mod?''. I understand that you experienced frustration by what happend but also keep in mind that you dont put yourself in a better position by acting disrespectfull towards him by changing his name like that. 

Any complaint about a staff member will be taken seriously.. but there are always 2 sides to a story. We will first have to hear both sides to get a better understanding of what happend.

Also, We are gamers and have the right to not want to play with someone, that's just how it is. 

We have rules in this community, Members no matter what rank have to follow these. If a member does not follow the rules then a Moderator or Admin can take action. You said that a few other members have also expressed their dis-pleasure anout Daequil privately with you. If members think someone shouldnt be a staff member then they can always contact me or one of the other staff members and then we can talk about problems you may experience. Talking with other members wont really help because if we dont know of it then we cant do anything. 

For now all i can say is that i think this is a topic that should be discussed

I didnt join asking to play with him, I joined because there was 5 or so others in there that I wanted to join, simply asking what server are they on then him replying with that, cmon really.

picture in above comment about another member

I dont see anything wrong with anything

And i know why daequil still mod..... his jokes better than Garchumpy's  Laughing
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-7 8700k / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

(04-03-2018, 10:21 PM)Cute Trap Wrote: As for you round table of white knights; please disclose the messages with timestamps and dates as to what the other 'members' have said to you.

I did post it but somebody deleted 
[Image: 6YToyEF.png]
(04-05-2018, 03:24 PM)Tpleb Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 10:21 PM)Cute Trap Wrote: As for you round table of white knights; please disclose the messages with timestamps and dates as to what the other 'members' have said to you.

I did post it but somebody deleted 

It was requested by the other chat participant to be removed.
(04-03-2018, 10:22 PM)Tpleb Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 10:21 PM)Cute Trap Wrote: I don't smoke weed, nor do I get hammered. If you can't take a joke then don't come to the internet if you get hurt by everything.

Shit i reply with is usually a joke and not to you, shit i say to you is serious because you allways come out with shit at me first

Here's your first issue. Even if he says shit to you, listen to this, you don't have to throw anything back at him. You just make it sound like "Well, he started it". Hell, why even give a shit what he says to you? This is whats wrong with people these days, get offended over everything. Just listen to this song, and live by it. Everything gets so much easier.

I find that daequil is a good staff member, always handles teamspeak mutes and bans responsibly, and acts fairly on the forums, after my experience at least
[Image: lFoyq9D.png]
(04-05-2018, 04:35 PM)CookedPorkchop13 Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 10:22 PM)Tpleb Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 10:21 PM)Cute Trap Wrote: I don't smoke weed, nor do I get hammered. If you can't take a joke then don't come to the internet if you get hurt by everything.

Here's your first issue. Even if he says shit to you, listen to this, you don't have to throw anything back at him. You just make it sound like "Well, he started it". Hell, why even give a shit what he says to you? This is whats wrong with people these days, get offended over everything. Just listen to this song, and live by it. Everything gets so much easier.

I find that daequil is a good staff member, always handles teamspeak mutes and bans responsibly, and acts fairly on the forums, after my experience at least

im not going to sit listening to someone chatting shit to me. you have to expect it back
Issue has been resolved in private.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97