Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Spintires?
Anyone have a) Spintires and 2) want to play it? I'm down for it when I'm online.
[Image: 76561198081095082.png]
I have the game but I never play it. Should see with BJ if they ever want to play it again, though I doubt they ever will unless there's some new maps/mods to have fun with, personally not aware so I can't tell.
I'd be up for it if there's something fun to do.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Reviving this thread for one reason: THERE'S GOING TO BE A NEW SPINTIRES GAME. Hopefully this publisher won't fuck over Pavel like the last one did. You can pre-order the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/675010...MudRunner/
[Image: 76561198081095082.png]