Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: Information on the GTAmissions Crew
Social Club name: _VipMet.

I haven't joined 5 events yet, but I'm interested to take part of your events because I follow GTAmissions, Lenichelle, GTAHQHD and GTA Series Videos for a long time, since GTA Vice City i think.
My PC
Intel i5-4440 3.1GHz ● ASUS GeForce GTX 660 ● HyperX Fury 8GB ● Samsung SSD 850 EVO
My signature 
[Image: 76561198187078013.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
(08-08-2016, 10:31 AM)_VipMet Wrote: Social Club name: _VipMet.

I haven't joined 5 events yet, but I'm interested to take part of your events because I follow GTAmissions, Lenichelle, GTAHQHD and GTA Series Videos for a long time, since GTA Vice City i think.

Please only post once you meet the requirements. You don't need to be promoted to Crew Representative to participate in our events either!
I HAVE NO PS4 OR XBOX I HAVE PS3 CAN I MET U ON PS 3? MAKE MY DREAM IS REAL FOUND A YOUTUBER
Sure
RubenJ1995
(08-11-2016, 09:46 PM)RJensen95 Wrote: Sure
RubenJ1995

You need to be in the crew in the first place so you can be promoted.
SC: TheAlberHD  Cool
RAM: 8GB
Social Club: OreofoxAdjule
Ikzpy-_-
Grand Theft Auto V 
I wanted to join your crew for playing GTA. my profile name is stingERZ.  I am rank 48 and have stashed a total of 7 Million$ in GTA. I am facing trouble in logging in . hopefully i will manage to get it working or buy a new one.

Waiting for your reply very desperately.
                                                                                              Abdullah Muzaffar
RedMineCow64

Wysłane z mojego LG-P710 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Can't you guys read that there are requirements before you can ask to be promoted?

(08-02-2016, 03:37 PM)Neaksy Wrote:
  • You have joined at least five events in the past.
  • You are active on both the forums and TeamSpeak.
I want to be part of the crew do I have to wait?
Grand Theft Auto Online 
My name is SILVER_VILLAN. Also how do i join a lobby
SC: Kamimash
SeanWasEre_YuTbe
Kartov93
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
Grand Theft Auto V 
Open_PriZma
SC: UMADBRO_OKAY. finally i joined it and active crew anyway.
Djcooloffs
(08-02-2016, 03:37 PM)Neaksy Wrote: [Image: qD5EkcB.png]

Hello.

The GTAM crew is currently the official crew of the community. People who have this crew as their active one allow us to recognize if they are members of the community or randoms. At this time, anyone can join the crew, so every now and then, we might wipe people out of the crew so it doesn't become full. Specifically, we will kick people who are in the Muscles group. To ensure you aren't kicked next time we perform a cleanup, please post your Social Club username on this thread so we can promote you to a crew Representative, if you meet the following requirements:
  • You have joined at least five events in the past.
  • You are active on both the forums and TeamSpeak.
Note 1: We might kick you if you are inactive for too long, even if you are a Representative. But that is very unlikely, since the majority of crew members are Muscles.
Note 2: Please only post once you meet the requirements.
Note 3: You don't need to be promoted to Crew Representative to participate in our events.

Those are other unofficial crews that you can join, run by other members of the community:
(Contact a moderator to have your crew added to the list)

I can't seem to be able to join the crew