Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: Information on the GTAmissions Crew
(08-02-2016, 03:37 PM)Neaksy Wrote: [Image: qD5EkcB.png]

Hello.

The GTAM crew is currently the official crew of the community. People who have this crew as their active one allow us to recognize if they are members of the community or randoms. At this time, anyone can join the crew, so every now and then, we might wipe people out of the crew so it doesn't become full. Specifically, we will kick people who are in the Muscles group. To ensure you aren't kicked next time we perform a cleanup, please post your Social Club username on this thread so we can promote you to a crew Representative, if you meet the following requirements:
  • You have joined at least five events in the past.
  • You are active on both the forums and TeamSpeak.
Note 1: We might kick you if you are inactive for too long, even if you are a Representative. But that is very unlikely, since the majority of crew members are Muscles.
Note 2: Please only post once you meet the requirements.
Note 3: You don't need to be promoted to Crew Representative to participate in our events.

Those are other unofficial crews that you can join, run by other members of the community:
(Contact a moderator to have your crew added to the list)

VendattaFalcon
BrapsMcswagger101
        [Image: raccoons.jpg]
  • Windows 10Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ ProcessorRAM: 8 GB / Storage: 1 TB HDDGraphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M                                     
Updated with the new crew.
Hey is there any crew for Xbox 1?
Grand Theft Auto IV 
Guys I wanted to join the gtamissions crew but I can't is it full ?
He needs to clear out the crew at once a month..... bet there is a lot of muscle rank players that ain't been on GTA for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

SC: Isatis00
BlueFox150630
Social club:                         SKYLARX666
PS4 Account username:   SKYLARX666
FORUM Username:            SKYLARX666
I've registered for forums n i am already on teamspeak.......i've not participated in any of the events..cz im new here....(i just registered actually)......
Social club Monaghan13 
PS4 Monaghan13 
Forum username Monaghan13 
I have been in 5 events that have been on PS4 because I don't have a pc an I might get one for my birthday