Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: NextGenGTA PC Race Track Database
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Yo, I've decided to make this topic so we can make a list of user made tracks. You can submit yours in the replies, I'll test them and add them to the list.
They'll be split into different categories; race tracks, stunt tracks and other tracks, maybe some other categories as we go on.
Please note that I only play on PC.

Spreadsheet available here.

I'll add more tracks soon, even if they're not sumbitted.
Here are a few of my pre-cunning stunt races - Alice's Mad Hatter, Follow the Chimney Sweep, and @ Speeding is Essential.
We need test this Football test and Derby with speedup
[img=0x250]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohhwnJXHDBacmiZnG/giphy.gif[/img]
I will add my first Stunt Creator Update race to my list - Half Pipe Heaven - thanks.

[Image: 2_0.jpg]
STOP SOUNDING LIKE ROBOTS this is my new race
I would add my 3 tracks, but they were for PS3 and you could only play 2 of them in next gen, fucking Rockstar took out van races so you can't play my legendary Taco Van Race GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 76561198081095082.png]
Hi, this is my first post on this forum actually. After playing other user made stunt races, most were horrible. I took it upon myself to make decent races. Now I'm happy to share them with you kind people. Hopefully I achieved my goal of making races that are decently made and I look forward to playing your stunt races as well.

1. Tubular
2. Rainbow
3. Figure 8

Let me know if you want changes added to any of these. Enjoy!
(08-07-2016, 08:54 AM)Shenko Wrote: Hi, this is my first post on this forum actually. After playing other user made stunt races, most were horrible. I took it upon myself to make decent races. Now I'm happy to share them with you kind people. Hopefully I achieved my goal of making races that are decently made and I look forward to playing your stunt races as well.

1. Tubular
2. Rainbow
3. Figure 8

Let me know if you want changes added to any of these. Enjoy!

It appears that all of these are for Xbox - do you have PC versions of these?
I don't play gta on pc is there a way to transfer them or something, it's lame that the platform matters I didn't think it did.
Green Race in 4 circles
On request of one of my friends, I made a new version without the spiral wallride (and I thought I was bad at them  Smile ), replacing it with a quarter pipe waterfall feature to climb.

@ Half Pipe Heaven II

[Image: 2_1.jpg]
(08-08-2016, 02:31 AM)Shenko Wrote: I don't play gta on pc is there a way to transfer them or something, it's lame that the platform matters I didn't think it did.

I agree that it sucks that races / deathmatches / LTS / Captures are all platform specific.  There are many things published on other platforms that I would like to try out.  If you have multiple platforms linked to your Social Club there is a way to copy them from one platform to another, but otherwise you (and we) are out of luck.
Grand Theft Auto Online 
I have a few. I will just list them here in a nice little list. 

All of these are 1 to 30 players