Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Solved: Google Play Games auto log in in apps?
Does this happen on rooted devices? Because on m non rooted tablet it does sign in but on my rooted it doesn't.  And how do I fix this?
What do you mean by auto sign in? Is it so you don't have to choose your account in-app?

I always had to select my account when signing in on rooted as well as on non-rooted devices.

Watch out for fake google sign-in popups, you shouldn't have to enter a password if everything is done correctly. Also keep an eye out for what permissions the app asks for.
(08-10-2016, 10:22 AM)SirRandoom Wrote: What do you mean by auto sign in? Is it so you don't have to choose your account in-app?

I always had to select my account when signing in on rooted as well as on non-rooted devices.

Watch out for fake google sign-in popups, you shouldn't have to enter a password if everything is done correctly. Also keep an eye out for what permissions the app asks for.

For example, Cars Fast As Lightning, when the in game download completes and the game starts, on my non rooted tablet a pop up notification from google play games tells me that I am signed in from my google play account but on my rooted it doesnt show it.