Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: Frequently Asked Questions (Regularly Updated)
(06-25-2017, 08:15 AM)Randoom Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 06:34 AM)Ridixx Wrote: Hey Guys,
Im new so i probably need some recording software? or more information on how to use the ingame recording.

You don't necessarily need recording software, but if you want to record, I reccomend Shadowplay for Nvidia GPUs or ReLive for AMD GPUs. OBS is very good if you need something more advanced, requires a bit of effort to set up though.
You can record cinematics (in-game recording) via function keys (F1, F2, F3).

I try'd the ingame record option, but somehow it only shows me Clip.file. 
Now i know these are only settings for the captured video which is found in the local app data. 
Have to figure out how to render.

However i also installed Geforce Experience, but no option or tab about shadowplay.
Now this is confusing cause when i google'd it showed me the official Nvidia website about shadowplay.
It forced me into downloading Gforce Experience, i did the setup, looked at the settings but no record key.
Or anything about shadowplay for that matter.
I made my first rendered clip with gta5editor, so i guess im set for recording. I still would like to know more about shadowplay tho