Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: Frequently Asked Questions (Updated September 17, 2017)
(06-25-2017, 08:15 AM)Randoom Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 06:34 AM)Ridixx Wrote: Hey Guys,
Im new so i probably need some recording software? or more information on how to use the ingame recording.

You don't necessarily need recording software, but if you want to record, I reccomend Shadowplay for Nvidia GPUs or ReLive for AMD GPUs. OBS is very good if you need something more advanced, requires a bit of effort to set up though.
You can record cinematics (in-game recording) via function keys (F1, F2, F3).

I try'd the ingame record option, but somehow it only shows me Clip.file. 
Now i know these are only settings for the captured video which is found in the local app data. 
Have to figure out how to render.

However i also installed Geforce Experience, but no option or tab about shadowplay.
Now this is confusing cause when i google'd it showed me the official Nvidia website about shadowplay.
It forced me into downloading Gforce Experience, i did the setup, looked at the settings but no record key.
Or anything about shadowplay for that matter.
I made my first rendered clip with gta5editor, so i guess im set for recording. I still would like to know more about shadowplay tho
Grand Theft Auto Online 
How do you use team speak on PS4?
(10-08-2017, 10:11 PM)Mr.minecraft5460 Wrote: How do you use team speak on PS4?

[Image: 4lhCb1fvSBOS2LZ8tWV1Yw.png]

i think this pic will tell you!
[Image: 5620-3.gif]
Intel Core i-5 6500 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060
24Gb RAM DDR4 / SSD 240Gb / HDD 2000Gb
My cheesy creativity  [Image: 5613-1.gif]

(10-08-2017, 10:11 PM)Mr.minecraft5460 Wrote: How do you use team speak on PS4?

There's no TS app for PS4 afaik, so you'll have to use your PC or phone for that.
Hey I’m new, is it possible to just use chat on ps4 instead of using teamspeak?
(12-07-2017, 07:05 PM)Okami993 Wrote: Hey I’m new, is it possible to just use chat on ps4 instead of using teamspeak?

First of all no and secon we dont host GTA V PS4 Events anymore. Maybe if you are lucky twice a year lol
Is it possible to only use PlayStation chat?
(12-11-2017, 03:30 PM)Okami993 Wrote: Is it possible to only use PlayStation chat?

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we don't have any PS4 event hosts at the moment, but even if we had PS4 events, you have to be on TeamSpeak at all times.
If you just wanna play with our members outside events, then feel free to use any form of communication you want to.