Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Denied: FiveReborn / Similar For Stunts.
I was recently experimenting with FiveReborn adding custom vehicles etc. Testing ramming into friends to make sure the physics were ok. I turned out to be great with server resources very low making using approximately 1-3% resources on a budget VPS. The custom vehicles worked great but you cant upload handling.meta so you can only replace vehicles that are currently in the game i believe. Overall it works great! And would be great for your stunts/events. I know you may dislike this as rockstar dont really like external multiplayer mods but after all this is just a suggestion Smile.
We have given it some thought, yes.
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
Grand Theft Auto V 
Thats good, FiveReborn seems to be the best one at the moment.  

[Image: logo.png]

Perhaps i can talk to you / GTAMISSIONS about it at one point.
I5 4560
8Gb HyperX 1600
GTX 1060 (6GB)
We've already tried it before, it could work but there are some issues with it.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
(09-02-2016, 01:01 PM)Stinger Wrote: We've already tried it before, it could work but there are some issues with it.

What were the issues?
I5 4560
8Gb HyperX 1600
GTX 1060 (6GB)
Crashes, inabillity to play/launch it, everyone can use a trainer without the risk of being banned meaning everyone can fuck shit up and some other things which are just annoying.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
(09-02-2016, 03:08 PM)Stinger Wrote: Crashes, inabillity to play/launch it, everyone can use a trainer without the risk of being banned meaning everyone can fuck shit up and some other things which are just annoying.

I have got banning / kicking working. And requiring a password to join it seems very stable now.
I5 4560
8Gb HyperX 1600
GTX 1060 (6GB)
(09-02-2016, 03:36 PM)Gedyy Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 03:08 PM)Stinger Wrote: Crashes, inabillity to play/launch it, everyone can use a trainer without the risk of being banned meaning everyone can fuck shit up and some other things which are just annoying.

I have got banning / kicking working. And requiring a password to join it seems very stable now.
Also found a way to restrict trainers. Still working on stuff.
I5 4560
8Gb HyperX 1600
GTX 1060 (6GB)
I do not think that we need a FiveM server at this moment. Feel free to continue the discussion with the staff in private, but as the thread hasn't gotten a response in a week, I'll archive this.