Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: NextGenGTA Members' YouTube Channels
I have channel too
agent I.L.N
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLY7jDo...dxZMGP05yw
Grand Theft Auto V 
1- have a swarm of cargo bobs carrying tanks
2- suicide bomber - put a sticky on someone, have them enter passive mode, and u have a suicide bomber that survives the bang
3- apartment massacre - invite all the players in a game to 1 apartment, have the raccoon squad waiting outside the front door, kick everyone out of the apartment, and u have a massacre
4- tow truck tug of war - have 2 or more tow trucks fighting over another players ride
5- water run survival - switch out planes for boats and jumps
6- bulldozer army - 2 options go in free mode and mess with people or have 2 teams charge at eachother
Cool
(03-04-2017, 02:54 AM)FinalDrsg76 Wrote: Fist idea - have a swarm of cargo planes carrying tanks
Second. -- suicide bomber - put a sticky on someone, have them enter passive mode, and u have a suicide bomber that suvives the bang
Third     -- apartment massacre - invite all the players in a game to 1 apartment, have the raccoon squad waiting outside the front door, kick everyone out of the apartment, and u have a massacre

Expanding on that, you could do a Sky Survival situation where you have about ten players trying to get to one end of a very long platform as a team of about five are the suicide bombers trying to stop them.
(03-04-2017, 02:54 AM)FinalDrsg76 Wrote: Fist idea - have a swarm of cargo planes carrying tanks
Second. -- suicide bomber - put a sticky on someone, have them enter passive mode, and u have a suicide bomber that suvives the bang
Third     -- apartment massacre - invite all the players in a game to 1 apartment, have the raccoon squad waiting outside the front door, kick everyone out of the apartment, and u have a massacre

(03-04-2017, 07:02 PM)BrapsMcswagger Wrote: Expanding on that, you could do a Sky Survival situation where you have about ten players trying to get to one end of a very long platform as a team of about five are the suicide bombers trying to stop them.

Guys, this is not the right topic for this. Post it in the Suggestion or Event discussion subforums.
YouTube
6600k, Sapphire 390, Fury 16GB@2400MHz
GA Z170 K3, 850 EVO 250GB, WD Black 1TB
Hyper 103, Antec TP 750W, Modecom Mag C4
Win10 Pro
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCauF631...7WLCEnk2pg

There's mine. Also, it's in my signature. Smile