Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Accepted: Make DJ Chatters a mod on the teamspeak server
Hey, Im not doing this as something to be a pain about, but as I see it as a bit of a need for off peak hours. Trolls have been a bit excessive during the hours most admins/moderators are offline and as Chatters is a level headed guy, I think he would be a good fit for the position. He is generally on during those hours, is level headed and fair when talking to people.

If this is not allowed, feel free to delete the thread, but i think this is a worthwhile suggestion.
I can vouch, Every time I've been playing with the community Ive been playing in one of chatters organized events. I think he should have moderator. I never made an official event but all the activity I've had in this community is with DJ Chatters and playing in his game modes. So I support this motion.
Vouched, very fair with his decisions and is quite a nice guy if you ask me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You have my support!
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
Same as me, I got a problem too.. when I do host an event and nobody update the events title and i cant change it also I cant move the players to my event group from waiting room

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
If DjChatters is up for it, then sure. I'll discuss with the other admins to see if they all agree. Thank you for the suggestion!
(09-29-2016, 12:55 PM)Lenichelle Wrote: Same as me, I got a problem too.. when I do host an event and nobody update the events title and i cant change it also I cant move the players to my event group from waiting room

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Hello?
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
I'm up for it. Always happy to help.
The self professed sexiest noise ever to orbit the earth.
After brief discussion, DjChatters will become a moderator on the TeamSpeak server.

Forwarded & Archived.