Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: Event Feedback
[Image: QfVC49O.png]

Since the way event topics are handled now, I thought I would revamp the way event feedback works. It used to work so that people can post after the event in that same event thread to give their rating and feedback. The way it will work now is you will be able to post your feedback on this very thread, and then we will make an average rating based on the posts, and hosts will be able to review them and take those criticisms into consideration, and good hosts will be rewarded (rank promotion, award). I remind you that you can become an event host on request, you need to have participated in at least ten events, however.

Current Hosts

Staff

GTAmissions [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]
Neaksy [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]
Stinger [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]
GTAHQHD [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]

Event Hosts

Daikenki [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]
Lenichelle [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]
M4uriceZockt [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]
RJensen95 [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]
suvdrift [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]
Lionek [Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: nostar.png]

Feedback Format

Code:
[b]Hosts:[/b] (Usernames)
[b]Game:[/b] (Game Name)
[b]Event:[/b] (Day, Month 69, 2016)
[b]Link:[/b] [url=EVENT_THREAD_LINK_HERE]Click here[/url]
[b]Rate:[/b] (From 1.0 to 5.0)

(Additional criticism here, positive or negative)
NOTE: If the event is hosted by two people then please include both usernames.
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
Host: GTAmissions
Game: Grand Theft Auto V
Event: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Link: Click here
Rate: 4.5

Decent event. Some trouble makers as always, but the gamemodes we played were good, and the ones we tested were still fun to do even though they sometimes wouldn't work quite as we wanted.
Host: Stinger
Event: Sunday, October 23, 2016
Rate: 3

I thought the event as a whole was alright, though there were some issues with people trolling and such. However, this probably would have been a much less issue if Stinger was able to join, though his PC wasn't working, so there wasn't much we could do but have a couple mods deal with that. I thought the game modes overall were quite well-rounded in terms of selection, as we didn't do the same type of job (DM, Race, Capture, LTS) over and over again.
Intel Core i5 6500 @3.2 GHz
MSI AMD Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 4 GB
16 GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
AsRock B150 Fatality Gaming K4
120 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD
Event: Saturday, October 29, 2016

Joined late but overall a solid event; just trolls who ruin it sometimes but eh the usual.
Host: GTAMissions
Game: GTA
Event: 29/10/2016

Joined late but had fun in the deathmatch whacking everyone in the face (we need a Melee version of it) stunts were a good idea only trouble is the troll whom kept on calling the attack copper in several times but had fun hope my clips in submitted make it to the highlights
Game: GTAV
Event: Oct 29th, 2016
Rate: 4
Mostly fine if I ignore trolls, stunts could've been a bit shorter.

Host: Mike15_000
Game: Garry's mod
Event: 30th Oct, 2016
Rate: 3
Was a mess at the start because players weren't given full instructions how to set up their game. Otherwise okay.
YouTube
6600k, Sapphire 390, Fury 16GB@2400MHz
GA Z170 K3, 850 EVO 250GB, WD Black 1TB
Hyper 103, Antec TP 750W, Modecom Mag C4
Win10 Pro
Game: GTA V
Event: Oct 30th 2016
Rate: 2.0

Event went for almost 4.5 hours until the host had to leave (he asked HQ and someone else to take over)

We did the same stuff for way too long. Like, I think we did an hour of an ETR1 capture thing (which was chaotic but good fun), we did over an hour of this stupid cargoplane stunt thingy (which was not really fun)... We did over 5 rounds of the same Busted...

And yet we did not do one single race, which I'm kinda upset about.

Event started alright but unfortunately went downhill and reached a low point when HQ came on and cargoplane shenanigans began.

I'm disappointed honestly
Host: Stinger & SirRandoom (apparently both were hosts?)
Game: GTA V
Event: Nov 4 2016
Link: here
Rate: 4.75

Race tournament among trusted/regular people only.
It went really well, I must say!

The racing was very clean from what I experienced, people in teamspeak saying "I'm gonna overtake from the left" is something that I've only seen in NODO before...

There were some shenanigans by some people but except for two particularly bad noodles (which has been resolved after the event) it was a lot better than what happens in regular events.

Gridding up went superbly fast, there were no lobby issues, overall I can say that this is in the top 3 of events I've participated in, and I've been a ngg/bgf/orf member for a really damn long time.

Only thing that could have been improved, which is why the score is below 5, is that the aforementioned bad noodles were really not taken care of by the hosts as much as it could have been. Like, if someone behaves in such a way, the hosts should do something about it much quicker and much more effectively.
Host: GTAHQHD
Game: Grand Theft Auto 5
Event: November 5, 2016
Rate: 4.7

I thought the event went really well with the things we did and the amount of fun everyone had. I would have given it a 5, but there were a few trolls (this is usual), but other than that, this event was great.
Intel Core i5 6500 @3.2 GHz
MSI AMD Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 4 GB
16 GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
AsRock B150 Fatality Gaming K4
120 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD
Host: GTAHQHD
Game: Grand Theft Auto V
Event: (Saturday, Nov. 5, 2016)
Link: Click here m8

Event was OK, was little mistake, still love PvD. But we need a little play races, dm and busteds
Host: GTAHQHD
Game: Grand Theft Auto V
Event: November 5, 2016
Link: Click here
Rate: 4.5

It was a nice event. I had lots of fun (aside from a certain person's behavior and some connection issues).
Show ContentSpoiler:
Game: GTAO
Event: Nov 12th 2016
Link: Click here[url=EVENT_THREAD_LINK_HERE][/url]
Rate: 3.7

Poor timing on host's part, left 1,5h after starting it. Could have started the event few hours earlier.
YouTube
Win10 Pro
Host: Gtamissions & Stinger
Game: GTAO
Event: Nov 12th 2016
Rate: 4.1

Too many people so not enough could get in the servers, and a few certain trolls but overall a solid event
Host: GTAmissions & Stinger
Game: GTA Online
Event: 12, 11, 2016
Rate: 4.8

Enjoyable event, nice mix of game modes and no trolling.
[Image: 38531-Gifbay-Raccoons-Love-Juicy-Grapes-.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

Host: Gtamissions & Stinger
Link: cluck clack clik click
Rate: 5.0

Event was sexy, a lot cargo planes and snowy busted yo!
Host: GTAmissions & Stinger
My computer rates it 1/5 tho.

Host: suvdrift
Game: Cards Against Humanity
Event: Nov 13th 2016
Rate: 5
Had lots of fun. More CAH events!
YouTube
Win10 Pro
Host: GtaHQHD
Event: Nov 19th, 2016

Great, solid event although some delays by trollers
[Image: two-raccoons-playing-paws-2.png]
A late feedback

Hosts: suvdrift
Game: Cards Against Humanity
Event: Nov 13th 2016
Link: Click Here

The event was a lot of fun. I'd definetly want to do another Cards against Humanity event!
My YouTube Channel
PC Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 4GB DDR5 mem @ 8GHz effective, core @ 1500MHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 1080p 144Hz 

Host: DJChatters
Date: 11/20/2016

Lots of fun, mixed of gamemodes.. no stunts

Railgun dm was good game not N, ok? Lol

Enjoyed a lot, thanks
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
(11-21-2016, 05:14 AM)Lenichelle Wrote: Host: DJChatters
Date: 11/20/2016

Lots of fun, mixed of gamemodes.. no stunts

Railgun dm was good game not N, ok? Lol

Enjoyed a lot, thanks

Please follow the template the next time: 
Code:
[b]Hosts:[/b] (Usernames)
[b]Game:[/b] (Game Name)
[b]Event:[/b] (Day, Month 69, 2016)
[b]Link:[/b] [url=EVENT_THREAD_LINK_HERE]Click here[/url]
[b]Rate:[/b] (From 1.0 to 5.0)

(Additional criticism here, positive or negative)
My YouTube Channel
PC Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 4GB DDR5 mem @ 8GHz effective, core @ 1500MHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Monitor: Asus VG248QE 1080p 144Hz