Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Official: Red Dead Redemption 2
RIP PC version, looks like we're going to have to watch the game on YouTube then.
[Image: TqgFAsT.gif]

(10-19-2016, 06:57 PM)M4uriceZockt Wrote: WAIT, ONE SECOND!

Actually we PC players should be able to play RDR2, cause you can play on a Windows 10 PC Xbox One Games^^

Isn't it just like PS4 remote play?
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]
(10-19-2016, 09:09 PM)Galerics Wrote: RIP PC version, looks like we're going to have to watch the game on YouTube then.

Buy PS4 then

I might to buy PS4 Pro RDR 2 bundle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]

The Read Dead Redemption 2 Teaser Trailer has been released. The game looks stunning.
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

Very good cos they don't show the character's face!

Wow, it looks soo realistic than RDR Smile

[Image: signture%281%29.png][Image: signture%282%29.png][Image: signture%283%29.png]
[Image: aa4095152aa0c0c89a01a7fc7634e1d4.png]
(10-20-2016, 04:04 AM)Lenichelle Wrote:
(10-19-2016, 09:09 PM)Galerics Wrote: RIP PC version, looks like we're going to have to watch the game on YouTube then.

Buy PS4 then

I might to buy PS4 Pro RDR 2 bundle

I'm not really a console guy  Undecided
[Image: TqgFAsT.gif]

Nice one guys, you got an RDR2 topic made....... cant wait for this year to end.  ;Wink

Wishlist of features for Rockstar to add:

Rockstar Editor
Customisableble Characters
Creator  (design our own style DM's or Races)
purchasable items (range of different mounts and wagons, houses.... from shacks, barns, houses, hotel rooms)
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

(04-13-2017, 09:14 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: Nice one guys, you got an RDR2 topic made....... cant wait for this year to end.  ;Wink

Rockstar Editor
purchasable items (range of different mounts and wagons, houses.... from shacks, barns, houses, hotel rooms)

Red Dead Redemption 2: Multiplayer (or Red Dead Online) will pretty much be a copy of GTA Online. I know for a fact that the creator will be introduced with a lot more options.

There will definitely be customizable characters, probably the same options as in GTA Online.

Purchasable items, however, is a tough one. Now, i would assume we could buy ammo, clothes and all of that. But safehouses? Not sure. It would definitely be a good idea, though!

(04-15-2017, 05:14 PM)GTAHQHD Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 09:14 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: Nice one guys, you got an RDR2 topic made....... cant wait for this year to end.  ;Wink

Rockstar Editor

Red Dead Redemption 2: Multiplayer (or Red Dead Online) will pretty much be a copy of GTA Online. I know for a fact that the creator will be introduced with a lot more options.

There will definitely be customizable characters, probably the same options as in GTA Online.

Purchasable items, however, is a tough one. Now, i would assume we could buy ammo, clothes and all of that. But safehouses? Not sure. It would definitely be a good idea, though!

I hear the map is going to be pretty big, so owning a few properties what we can duck into if things get rough.

hopefully a PS4 upgrade wont be needed........ this original version still going.

(04-15-2017, 05:21 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: I hear the map is going to be pretty big, so owning a few properties what we can duck into if things get rough.

hopefully a PS4 upgrade wont be needed........ this original version still going.

If you mean the console itself, then no. However, you'll be able to play the game in 60 fps with the PlayStation 4 Pro.

Physical copies of Red Dead Redemption 2 on PS4 have already sold out on Amazon. 

[Image: soldout.jpg]

I got my copy all reserved and ready for me to have shoved through my letter box on release day.  (whenever that is?)

[Image: MQZ4cIS.jpg]

[Image: 24XKgJB.jpg]

Direct from GAME.  http://www.game.co.uk

That's the date I order it at the store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Who said?

All we got is a poster stating "fall 2017" and 1 short trailer Undecided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Red Dead Redemption 2 has been delayed to Spring 2018. As was to be expected, sadly.

In case you missed it
Yes, I'm the original FreshRigi. The only man left on Xbox, sort of.

Feel free to add me on all kinds of social media stuff. My name is FreshRigi basically everywhere.
Topic has been updated.