Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Poll: Age Restriction?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
88.89%
32 88.89%
No.
11.11%
4 11.11%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Public Service Announcement: NeXtGenGTA Age Restriction
[Image: qD5EkcB.png]

Hello,

The last few events have had a lot of young players or ''squeakers'' as some of you call them. Most of them have been a big problem, especially in the most recent events. After talking to BJ about it, we are thinking about making NeXtGenGTA age restricted. The reason i'm making this topic is to get you guys' opinion about it. If we decide to go through with this, people who are under 16 will not be able to register and play with us. However, trusted members who are under 16 and already a part of NGG will not be kicked from the community. 

What do you think about this? Do you support it? Please answer 'yes' or 'no' in the section above.

You have 7 days to vote. Thank you.
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
Some of last few months' events were kinda chaotic (as pointed out by sonic, lol), I definetly support this.
i like the idea as it gives a chance for new players to prove themselves 
right now ppl are seeing these videos and thinking like "oh this looks fun, ill go play with them and i will be in the video!" and then they try to get all the attention
I think its good and it will solve atleast a few problems
Good idea, but there's no way of verifying whether or not someone's 16 (except voice chat, maybe) Undecided
[Image: 76561198238232224.png]
I agree.
Make NGG Great Again.
but how would you solve the problem of knowing if someone was actualy 13 and not 16, because now days there isint a waý to verify that
CPU:PENTIUM G4560
GPU:MSI RX460 4GB
[Image: 76561198015949406.png]
Away
I'm for it as long as we have a Neaksy restriction too. :p
If things go wrong, always blame Neaksy!
Tongue
(11-29-2016, 06:35 PM)henelol Wrote: but how would you solve the problem of knowing if someone was actualy 13 and not 16, because now days there isint a waý to verify that

It would be quite easy to determine, especially on TeamSpeak. Squeakers tend to seek attention. Having such a rule would be a good deterrent; those who bypass the rule will be banned until they are of age. It might sound hypocritical since I have joined the community early on myself, but the goal here is to make events great again. People are getting fed up of kids, GTA is not for kids, and having a more mature community is long overdue. I don't remember kids ruining the fun back then, but with TeamSpeak being an important part of our events now, it's changed.
(11-29-2016, 08:39 PM)Neaksy Wrote: make events great again

IT'S EVERYWHERE DAMMIT
I actually really support this idea. Hopefully if this goes through it will make events a lot more respectful and cooperative to the host.
Intel Core i5 6500 @3.2 GHz
MSI AMD Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 4 GB
16 GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM
AsRock B150 Fatality Gaming K4
120 GB SSD & 1 TB HDD
(11-29-2016, 09:20 PM)SirRandoom Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 08:39 PM)Neaksy Wrote: make events great again

IT'S EVERYWHERE DAMMIT

they're all trump supporters

& speaking still wouldn't be a proper way of verifying it. u could be 13 and sound 16, idk man
[Image: 76561198238232224.png]
yeah, i agree this should be put in place.
When i joined NGG i was like 16 (im 18 now) but i agree ... this game is not for kids ... the game itself is 18+ so why should the community have a lower age limit? 

so i say ... lets make NGG great again ... age restriction should exist
I agree
I agree to this idea. Especially if we can do stunts more efficiently without the multiple stupid mess ups (Not saying it will stop it, but it should help reduce the problems with it) Not only that, but it would make the video editor's job a hella easier if they don't have to remove and edit around the attention seekers and all their noises and what not.
However, trusted members who are under 16 and already a part of NGG will not be kicked from the community. 
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
I have helped run a few gaming communities in the past, and the ones that have had the most problems were the ones that let minors in. It all has to go with the amount of maturity they convey while gaming.
Totally agree.....

But we also need someone to admin TS during events, and pick out the people that just don't know when to stfu...

Helas, some of us got muted this weekend for no reason because of this and it felt really bad, this should be avoided at any cost! We miss out on some good normal TS contact because of the kids and i'm sure this could be a good solution..so the rest can get to know the community and stay with it...
Agree!
[Image: Darkgunner_77.png]
Hey Yeah I have noticed that too.      yes I've just joined but I've been watching the Videos for a long time