Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

HQ rekt MrClickBaitFTW
Yes. This is a dumb thread , Pointless. Just wanted to show you something that maybe put a smile on your face ^^
[Image: KiJkOe5.png]
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
HA! Neat.
I believe no amount of billions of dollars spending spree can lift Boss's ego.
Edit: MrRektFML is his name now (even if he doesn't change it)
[Image: 76561198081095082.png]
(12-15-2016, 04:56 PM)Misfit Wrote: I believe no amount of billions of dollars spending spree can lift Boss's ego.
Edit: MrRektFML is his name now (even if he doesn't change it)
I love that name so much!
 !WARNING!  

Haha Savage! Thats great dude!
Heh. That is very cool man.
Screw him, he was going to use that picture as a clickbait thumbnail. Son of a bitch.
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

Subtle yet effective. Good job on that on HQ
never really liked that Ross guy. He's a bit too "Upity" or strict.
Ross is a fkn shame to the GTA YouTube community.....enough said......same goes for LispyJimmy and Sernandoe..
[Image: Darkgunner_77.png]
Grand Theft Auto Online 
Good job haha

[Image: Cx_MG7u_PUk_AECf53.jpg]

(12-17-2016, 03:46 AM)GCEU | Darkgunner Wrote: Ross is a fkn shame to the GTA YouTube community.....enough said......same goes for LispyJimmy and Sernandoe..

And these other youtuber's like VanossGaming that have kids ages 6-12 for audiences.
[Image: Skull1.gif]

[Image: 76561198134559209.png]
(12-20-2016, 06:40 PM)GavinTheAmazing Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 03:46 AM)GCEU | Darkgunner Wrote: Ross is a fkn shame to the GTA YouTube community.....enough said......same goes for LispyJimmy and Sernandoe..

And these other youtuber's like VanossGaming that have kids ages 6-12 for audiences.

In another way......immature audiences...
(12-16-2016, 03:18 AM)GTAHQHD Wrote: Screw him, he was going to use that picture as a clickbait thumbnail. Son of a bitch.

He's a cancerous YouTuber for sure but no need to go as far as calling him a son of a bitch. I didn't read this kind of hostility in your tweet either. Keep serious personal insults out please, they're unneeded.
MrbossFTW , Slienced , Nought.4 , Dat saintfan are the cancer part of the GTA community! 

People that do need to be more famous are Broughy1322 , GTA series videos..

Man i wish that kids will understand what Clickbate is and would stop watching theire videos. Just so many worng stuff with them and no one does anything.
 !WARNING!  

(12-24-2016, 06:53 PM)Kartov93 Wrote: MrbossFTW , Slienced , Nought.4 , Dat saintfan are the cancer part of the GTA community! 

Man i wish that kids will understand what Clickbate is and would stop watching theire videos. Just so many worng stuff with them and no one does anything.

You forgot to mention LispyJimmy and Sernandoe
(12-24-2016, 10:29 PM)GCEU | Darkgunner Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 06:53 PM)Kartov93 Wrote: MrbossFTW , Slienced , Nought.4 , Dat saintfan are the cancer part of the GTA community! 

You forgot to mention LispyJimmy and Sernandoe

If i would to mention every cancer YT from the GTA community it will take at least two sentences. Most of them just stopped making videos about GTA and once there is an update they make money off of it. Its annoying how people like HQ , BJ (Not going to mention every single YTBR as it will take way too long) Dont make that much light with theire content being MUCH better. this 12 Y/O's need to stop feeding this cunts.
 !WARNING!