Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Poll: PS3 Group event
This poll is closed.
Yes, I would like to participate in an event
25.00%
1 25.00%
No, I'm not interested.
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PS3 Group Events (Interest Survey)
Grand Theft Auto V 
Howdy from Texas

I have asked for permission to host an event for the PS3 platform. Although; I haven't received an answer yet if I am allowed to do so, are there any members who would be interested? I want to participate in a group event so very much! I am saving for a PS4 but it's gonna be at least two months. I watch the group videos every day and Have probably watched them all at least twice! If you are stuck in the PS3 world like me, please reply with the level of interest you might have for some online group hijinks. Thank you very much.
Jim_Reaper

Yes

No
You need to have the Event Host Rank to host your own event. Not everyone can get promoted to Event Host and even if you were an Event Host, you would not get many sign-ups.
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
YOUTUBE   |   INSTAGRAM   |   TWITTER
(12-28-2016, 12:56 AM)GTAHQHD Wrote: You need to have the Event Host Rank to host your own event. Not everyone can get promoted to Event Host and even if you were an Event Host, you would not get many sign-ups.

"I have asked for permission to host an event for the PS3 platform. Although; I haven't received an answer yet if I am allowed to do so"
That's why I included the above statement.
As far as the host rank, I have no way to participate in 10 events because no one hosts PS3 events anymore. It's a catch 22 situation.  Smile

Also, I must add I am only surveying interest for such an event, not asking for sign ups. Thanks for your reply.  Big Grin
We have some event hosts whom are supposed to host on PS3. Unfortunatly it seems like they've abandoned doing that.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
(12-28-2016, 11:09 AM)Stinger Wrote: "We have some event hosts whom are supposed to host on PS3. Unfortunatly it seems like they've abandoned doing that."

It would be way awesome if they would consider hosting a PS3 event every once in awhile! Come on PS3 host's, throw us a bone! Lol...

Thanks for replying Stinger.  Smile
There's not a lot of people who play on PS3 here. Apart from me.
(12-29-2016, 12:42 AM)Ghost_fox91 Wrote: There's not a lot of people who play on PS3 here. Apart from me.

Would you be interested in a PS3 group GTA V online event? Thanks for commenting.  Smile
PS3 Is dead atm , Nothing to do there other then getting money from modders. Dont really see any point of actually doing a event on PS3.
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
This may sound harsh but we are not interested in hosting events on PS3 anymore, and we will not focus on old generation platforms either. GTA 5 is no longer updated on PS3, runs on consoles that are now almost a decade old and basically are not interesting at all to host events. We focus on PS4 and PC now as we get regular updates by Rockstar, and better performance and graphics are a huge advantage that PS3 lacks in 2016 (2017 in two days) and I personally don't see why we would focus on PS3 anymore. If you want to join NextGenGTA events, get a PS4 and/or a PC, this is the only way. 90% of our members have switched to either platform (or both) and PS3 events would not be worth it (hosting events on PS4 & PC already takes quite a bit of patience). Subsequently, since none of the staff members are going to go back to PS3, those events would be unofficial; thus we cannot promote them as they would be done independently and without moderator or approved host supervision. Our community is not primarily about finding people to play with but to have weekly events with a community.

As a PS3 player the only way you can possibly find people to play with while remaining in the boundaries of our community is if you find people to play with on our TeamSpeak server, but I doubt other PlayStation 3 users are active on TS thus it would be hopeless for you. You could try to find other communities or groups that are still active on old gen instead, if you want to make friends and have a crew on your platform. But ultimately since we do not focus on PS3 we can't really help you.
(12-30-2016, 01:16 AM)Neaksy Wrote: This may sound harsh but we are not interested in hosting events on PS3 anymore, and we will not focus on old generation platforms either. GTA 5 is no longer updated on PS3, runs on consoles that are now almost a decade old and basically are not interesting at all to host events. We focus on PS4 and PC now as we get regular updates by Rockstar, and better performance and graphics are a huge advantage that PS3 lacks in 2016 (2017 in two days) and I personally don't see why we would focus on PS3 anymore. If you want to join NextGenGTA events, get a PS4 and/or a PC, this is the only way. 90% of our members have switched to either platform (or both) and PS3 events would not be worth it (hosting events on PS4 & PC already takes quite a bit of patience). Subsequently, since none of the staff members are going to go back to PS3, those events would be unofficial; thus we cannot promote them as they would be done independently and without moderator or approved host supervision. Our community is not primarily about finding people to play with but to have weekly events with a community.

As a PS3 player the only way you can possibly find people to play with while remaining in the boundaries of our community is if you find people to play with on our TeamSpeak server, but I doubt other PlayStation 3 users are active on TS thus it would be hopeless for you. You could try to find other communities or groups that are still active on old gen instead, if you want to make friends and have a crew on your platform. But ultimately since we do not focus on PS3 we can't really help you.
I appreciate your reply, however; why not answer the private message I sent you regarding this subject instead of giving me a public spanking. Request withdrawn.  Sad
*Would one of the admins please delete the poll? Thank you.*

Please close my membership I can't seem to figure out how to do it, thanks.
Because I thought I'd make this announcement public to make it a little clearer for other PS3 players.
If you have other personal requests you can PM me again I'll sort something out.