Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Solved: Teamspeak chat issues
Whenever I type something in the TeamSpeak chat, It always says "You don't have permissions to send chat messages, failed to send text message" why is that and how do i fix it?

I don't use a microphone if that's what you're asking

Im pretty sure its because you are ''New'' On teamspeak , Only Regulars , Mods & Admins can type in chat.
To become a regular you need to be at atleast 5 events (Not sure about that) , Then you ask nicely one of the mods or the admins and they will give you a regular , After that you are free to type in the chat box but spam as it will result in a punishment.

Hope i helped you , Happy new year!
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
(01-01-2017, 07:30 PM)Kartov93 Wrote: Im pretty sure its because you are ''New'' On teamspeak , Only Regulars , Mods & Admins can type in chat.
To become a regular you need to be at atleast 5 events (Not sure about that) , Then you ask nicely one of the mods or the admins and they will give you a regular , After that you are free to type in the chat box but spam as it will result in a punishment.

Hope i helped you , Happy new year!

I didn't know about the regulars thing (i have entered a lot more than 5 events!) but i used to be able to chat

Then i am not sure , Try and talking to some of the Mods or the Admins
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
Have you tried switching to the channel chat instead of the server chat? Only admins can send server messages and that is the default tab when logging into TS.
[Image: ff4d65d16770c53e26ce07c350a3c45e.png]
Solved and Archived
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97