Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Need other players to do jobs to unlock stuff
Grand Theft Auto Online 
So i need some help doing a few races, last team standings, deathmatches and such in order to unlock paint jobs and awards (for tattoos and shirts).
Comment your social club name if you can help me with any of these and add me on the Rockstar social club at samohtseyah.
Thanks,
samohtseyah
I can help you with deathmatches. SC- Hrishi222
I can help but I only play on PS3 Sad
Away
(01-10-2017, 04:07 AM)samohtseyah Wrote: So i need some help doing a few races, last team standings, deathmatches and such in order to unlock paint jobs and awards (for tattoos and shirts).
Comment your social club name if you can help me with any of these and add me on the Rockstar social club at samohtseyah.
Thanks,
samohtseyah

Same thing happens to me I hate it happy to help GlazBro21 but only ps3
(01-10-2017, 04:07 AM)samohtseyah Wrote: So i need some help doing a few races, last team standings, deathmatches and such in order to unlock paint jobs and awards (for tattoos and shirts).
Thanks,
samohtseyah

Same thing happens to me I hate it happy to help GlazBro21