Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Can we play Gta 5 online PS3?
Grand Theft Auto Online 
[Image: SE8CYTQJRFOLJNTHbBmoFg?w=900&h=712&fm=pj...aces,edges]
Away
No old gen anymore, Only PC & PS4 users here.
I know but some play on PS3
Away
Yeah. But everyone here is mostly on PC or PS4. I'm still on PS3.
Moved to Grand Theft Auto.
There are not enough players here to make it viable to host events on PS3. We've tried it a couple of times, but it didn't seem to work out.
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Desktop specs:                                                                                        Laptop Specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz                                                                        CPU: i5 7300HQ
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 2-Way SLI                            GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL                                                        RAM: 8GB
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97
Plz try again I can only play on PS3 I'm shore if you spend the word around you'll get plenty of players
What about the legendary GTA4 on PS3...... where it all began?

Is it to far gone like RDR, Rockstar have let the GTA4 server rot in one corner of there office.
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]

(04-18-2017, 09:07 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: What about the legendary GTA4 on PS3...... where it all began?

Is it to far gone like RDR, Rockstar have let the GTA4 server rot in one corner of there office.

Yeah uh, don't expect us to ever do a GTA IV event on consoles. Terrible framerate, bad graphics... Maurice hosts GTA IV PC events, it's good enough.
(04-18-2017, 09:07 PM)SawyerJF Wrote: What about the legendary GTA4 on PS3...... where it all began?

Well I tried IV Events on PS3 Couple of times but we just didnt got enough signups
Grand Theft Auto Online 
(01-10-2017, 05:43 AM)Supperjellyfan Wrote: [Image: SE8CYTQJRFOLJNTHbBmoFg?w=900&h=712&fm=pj...aces,edges]
Stodghy03
I would totally play Gta V Ps3 with you.
Ahh yes I do wish to join the Raccoon Squad.

Ooh colors
GTA IV on PC is a pretty great idea but yeah we need more persons for that. Undecided
We can’t even get anything arranged for PS4 it all seems to be about PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 RSG SC                     INSTA                        TWITTER

[Image: red-dead-redemption-2-ps4_0.jpg]