Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Shouldn't there be xbox 1 events.
I'm just saying I think it should be xbox 1 events just like there is play station. To all xbox 1 players
We don't have many people that play on Xbox One (or Xbox in general) and we don't have members that are experienced in playing events that would like to host Xbox One (as far as I know).
My YouTube Channel               PC Specs
Most important specs: 
CPU: i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz 
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G 
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz GEiL
Mobo: MSI Gaming 5 Z97 
You'll have to look elsewhere if you're trying to find a community for Xbox players. NextGenGTA is a PC and PS4 community, and since none of our staff has one, we have no plans on hosting events on those consoles.
[Image: WTU9b0T.png]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Grand Theft Auto Online 
(01-17-2017, 08:43 PM)Neaksy Wrote: You'll have to look elsewhere if you're trying to find a community for Xbox players. NextGenGTA is a PC and PS4 community, and since none of our staff has one, we have no plans on hosting events on those consoles.

Obviously you and the staff all know better but if I can may I ask why when we sign up it asks us in additional our xbox live names
(01-22-2017, 09:14 AM)K-renegade Wrote:
(01-17-2017, 08:43 PM)Neaksy Wrote: You'll have to look elsewhere if you're trying to find a community for Xbox players. NextGenGTA is a PC and PS4 community, and since none of our staff has one, we have no plans on hosting events on those consoles.

Obviously you and the staff all know better but if I can may I ask why when we sign up it asks us in additional our xbox live names

Xbox Live doubles as a Microsoft account nickname (for games bought from MS store, for Windows). Some people do have an Xbox, but not enough for events.
Considering how many people keep asking for xbox events, you should really consider finding one or more guys who would host them