Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

The future of GTA online
Grand Theft Auto Online 
According to Yan2295 there will be no more big updates for GTA online , You can see the article Here if you want.
But what he says is  ''Basically, according to what I heard, GTA Online updates are going to slow down this year'' cause the Devs are out of ideas , Now im sure R* Got plenty of shit that they are working on but havnt said a thing. But Yan does have a good point here.
 ''Well, apparently Rockstar North is "divided" in 4 parts as of right now. Some people are helping San Diego with RDR2, some people started working on the next GTA, and some people are working on another game. So you're left with only a few people to work on GTA Online. You can't have updates as big as we had in the past when you have 4x less devs working on GTA Online, that's just impossible.'' In my mind the updates will be longer apart and will have less content , Well at least i hope that.
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
Now that Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to release in 9 months, Rockstar is obviously going to focus more on that game. It's going to completely replace GTA Online. Expect a few more GTA Online updates this year and then it's done. I don't think they'll continue updating the game in 2018 considering it'll be 5 years old then.
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

GTAO will be updated until it's not worth doing it anymore (read: shark cards don't generate enough money). R* predicts that this is gonna happen around spring 2018.
No, there's no such thing as out of ideas, that's complete bullshit. Just head over to GTAFourms, there's plenty of excellent ideas.

About RDR2, I don't think it's going to completely replace GTAO - there's only so much they can do with horses.
(01-23-2017, 12:56 PM)Randoom Wrote: GTAO will be updated until it's not worth doing it anymore (read: shark cards don't generate enough money). R* predicts that this is gonna happen around spring 2018.
No, there's no such thing as out of ideas, that's complete bullshit. Just head over to GTAFourms, there's plenty of excellent ideas.

About RDR2, I don't think it's going to completely replace GTAO - there's only so much they can do with horses.

Updates for GTA Online is going to come to a full stop once Red Dead Redemption 2 releases. That's how the industry works. Just like any other business, Rockstar is eventually going to focus on other projects. 
[Image: tqkQW4h.gif]
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 - GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB
RAM: 16GB - OS: Windows 8.1

(01-23-2017, 04:35 PM)GTAHQHD Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 12:56 PM)Randoom Wrote: GTAO will be updated until it's not worth doing it anymore (read: shark cards don't generate enough money). R* predicts that this is gonna happen around spring 2018.

Updates for GTA Online is going to come to a full stop once Red Dead Redemption 2 releases. That's how the industry works. Just like any other business, Rockstar is eventually going to focus on other projects. 
Yes, eventually.

But as long as it's making them money, why stop?
Out of ideas phhhahahaha, more like out of resources. As it's stated in the article, more people are going to be working on new games and not on GTA V updates so of course there's going to be less new continent.