Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

Do you want to leave?
So ive been pretty active this time on the furoms , But the only thing i want to see added to the furoms is if you type a long message/comment and accidentally go back to the home screen the comment is deleted and ive done it alot. So my idea is a small window that will pop up every time you type something and press back to the home screen and that window will ask you if you want to leave or no.
 !WARNING!  

I Know Karate , Kung fu , Tae kwon do , And 28 Other Dangerous Words! 
We'll look into it, check this out in the meantime.
(02-04-2017, 03:50 PM)Randoom Wrote: We'll look into it, check this out in the meantime.

I would like not to download something and rether have this in the forum if it possible , Thank you for looking into it Big Grin
 !WARNING!  

(02-04-2017, 08:41 PM)Kartov93 Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 03:50 PM)Randoom Wrote: We'll look into it, check this out in the meantime.

I would like not to download something and rether have this in the forum if it possible , Thank you for looking into it Big Grin

It's a rather nice extension for all input fields on all websites (except passwords, obviously).
I'm looking into this. There doesn't seem to be a plugin for that, however a script could easily be added to do this, though what I suspect is going to happen is ask for confirmation not only when trying to close the tab but also when submitting the post. I'll try to find something.

Thank you for the suggestion!
No probs! Hope to see it implemented ^^
 !WARNING!